Who would you like us to Interview at the World Championships?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
We're going to be at the World Championships for the next week. We're hoping to Interview some players whilst there. Who would you like us to try and interview?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
We've been promised an interview with Samsonov. The Chinese players are difficult to speak to because they are protected. We'll try our best though!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
ma long ask him about his stratagy and how he coops with tough situtation like what serve if 10-9 down or something

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
We've been promised an interview with Samsonov. The Chinese players are difficult to speak to because they are protected. We'll try our best though!

Wow ! Its nice to have a chance interviewing Samsonov.
Could you ask him how to be a consistent player ( staying in the top 10s for more than 10 years ! ).
Thx in advance :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I'll do my best with the Chinese players, but it will be difficult. Quite a few of them have our pendants, so they know who we are (it is just getting access to them). Speaking of which, if you are at the Worlds, be sure to check out our stall and a very special pendant we've made called Fantasy Dragon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Actually, I'd like to hear from the 2 "evergreen" players, Persson and He Zhiwen. It is amazing they can stay competitive for so long. Thanks!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I'll do my best with the Chinese players, but it will be difficult. Quite a few of them have our pendants, so they know who we are (it is just getting access to them). Speaking of which, if you are at the Worlds, be sure to check out our stall and a very special pendant we've made called Fantasy Dragon.

Love it! That is a great design guys, I just bought one of ur other ones and now I want that one! :D will have to check it out later ;) Perhaps interview one of the junior players on what it's like to be there, someone like Shibaev. It must be amazing experience for him to step up and see all these inspiring players etc.

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Zhang jike or Ma Long.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Wang Hao: Did you ever play traditional penhold at one point?
Ma Long: What else did you do aside for the mandatory training to get better?
Samsonov: In what aspect of TT do you outshine the Chinese?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Meeting some legends tomorrow - can't wait! If only the World Championships could be every year!

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Here's one for you Vinqui, I would be delighted if you may get Jorg Rosskopf, if he is still the coach of the German team and ask him how does he coach Timo....

Nice! That would be a wicked interview. I was going to say Liu Guoliang but the Chinese are ridiculously hard to interview so I suggested someone else. But Rosskopf yeea u cud be onto a winner there Azlan :)