What is most stupidest excuse given to you after someone has lost a match?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
There was a lot of air in this playing hall.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
IMHO, any excuse said to the face of the match winner by the player who lost is stupid. The only acceptable response is to congratulate the opponent on the well-deserved win.

Also, it never hurts to ask the other player what, in their opinion, what was it you did or didn't do or didn't do well enough that allowed them to win. Sometimes you get a real golden nugget of an advice as a result.

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
a few excuses i've heard:
-the walls are too yellow (note: we play with orange balls and the walls in our old hall weren't white, but not yellow either, more beige like)
-you used to much spin, if you'd play real table tennis you would've never won (from an over the table counter hitter i defeated with mainly heavy backspin)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
"I didn't try my best" or "I didn't use my pendulum serve because it's just a training match" (I want to save it for competitive matches)
Well, in fact, his pendulum serve was not effective against me, that's why he didn't use it.
Sometimes it's true that people don't try their best in training match but using it as an excuse is stupid. You don't try hard enough, you lose, no excuse, just put in more effort next time if you don't wanna lose.

Last edited: