Hey from Croatia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
It looks like I have to wait till you open group practice for higher leagues than 10 :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to the site @Kile I have been the Croatia once, I visited Zagreb with the Bristol Table Tennis Academy for the European High School Championships. Was amazing! Very hot place! :)

See you around on TTD!

This user has no status.
19 leagues?You have 19 leagues in croatia? Sounds fantastic, I suppose they are divided with age groups?

no, it's just that zagreb has a massive 3-man-team based recreational organization. everyone who is not a registered pro is allowed to play in it, with no regard to age, sex or nationality. there are no official umpires and venue standards are quite low, but the whole thing is organized wonderfuly. everyone is very much involved, our forum is quite lively, results of matches are uploaded weekly as well as the individual ranking.

there are 14 teams in each league. the 20th league is pretty much beginner level, while the 1st boasts a level of play somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd national division.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Thats nice there is also a similar organization in Greece, something like an unofficial Federation for the friends of the sport.In some aspects they are organized even better than the official TT greek federation. It would be fantastic if european unofficial "federations" could reach each other and co-organize tournaments in various places but they will need sponsors. Last year some players from Serbia Bulgaria and Albania played in Greek tournaments