Hi from Barcelona (Spain)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Hi everyone,

My name is Josep Antón Velázquez, maybe my name looks familiar for someone cause I took part in the last ITTF TrickShot Showdown.

I play in third division in Spain but can win someone of second division. I help training boys in my club.

I'm also the owner of the spanish TT forum, very small compared to this forum, so let me congratulate all the people that do this forum possible. It's really awesome what you get!

I read the forum sporadically but until now I had not taken the step of writing, maybe cause my english is really poor.

Just to say hi and introduce my self,

Josep

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to TTD Josep. Great to have you here, your trickshots are fantastic, good luck in this years competition. See you around :)

P.s. your English is very good! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Welcome to TTD Josep. Great to have you here, your trickshots are fantastic, good luck in this years competition. See you around :)

P.s. your English is very good! :)

Thanks a lot Dan!

About my english you wouldnt say the same if we meet in person (without google translate helping me ;-) )

Welcome josep...say hi to Messi for me...whenever u meet him...always wanted to visit barcelona and watch El-Clasico...hope someday it becomes true...

Hi rajd1234,

The fact is that I don't like football, but if someday I find Messi I'll give him your "salute"! hehe It would be very freak...

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Hi Josep,

Its Josh Stacey here, you are my competition in the Trick shot Challenge :) and I must say, me and my brother stand very little chance :)

Good luck with the Challenge

Josh

Hi Josh,

Good trick, my congrats to you and your brother! If I should have to choose between the top5 (and I cant choose my trick :p hehe) it will be between your trick and Kento Nomura 2 at less for my personal point of view.

Good luck also to you and see you around!