PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite chinese/chinese like rubber

amekun
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM
hi im currently looking for a new chinese rubber for my forehand
and i was wondering what chinese rubber you enjoyed the most and give that a shot

im currently using sanwei t88-1

other than h3 national what else can you recommend

thank you have a lovely day:D

Rajah*
09-05-2014, 02:49 PM
TG3

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Amayzde
09-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Haifu Shark II. good rubber and not tacky like other chinese rubbers but still very spinny and more controlleble than hurricane and skylines

mahomedy13
09-05-2014, 06:40 PM
tibhar grip-s

Butt Stallion
09-05-2014, 07:29 PM
yes good recommendations. TG3 and Haifu Whale 2 would have been my choices too. Depends how much do you wanna boost. Haifu Whale 2 allready has some kind of pre boosting, you only need to apply maybe 2 layers to have a fast rubber. With TG3 and H3 you have to boost heavy but then they are the best.

tt-cro
09-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Try Three Nine Super 999t :D
Amazing rubber for 10 $ ;)

amekun
09-06-2014, 03:50 AM
Try Three Nine Super 999t :D
Amazing rubber for 10 $ ;)

what kind though? theres a lot ..... "A lot" LOL :))

amekun
09-06-2014, 03:51 AM
has anyone tried Juic 999 Turbo?

tt-cro
09-06-2014, 10:26 AM
what kind though? theres a lot ..... "A lot" LOL :))
Link on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/999T-Attack-Loop-Type-Pips-In-Rubber-with-Sponge-/310677343564?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4855d00d4c
And review : http://www.tabletennisdb.com/rubber/no-brand-super-999t.html
P.S not my review ;)

amekun
09-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Link on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/999T-Attack-Loop-Type-Pips-In-Rubber-with-Sponge-/310677343564?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4855d00d4c
And review : http://www.tabletennisdb.com/rubber/no-brand-super-999t.html
P.S not my review ;)

ohhh china friend... i bought sanwei t88-1 from him before. i believe he owns eacheng as well.
can give me a short review?
im quite conflicted between this and blue lucifer 999

tt-cro
09-06-2014, 10:53 AM
ohhh china friend... i bought sanwei t88-1 from him before. i believe he owns eacheng as well.
can give me a short review?
im quite conflicted between this and blue lucifer 999
Hmm,what to say i believe blue lucifer is even better but there is no any review so...
And about this rubber i wrote short "review" :D- http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8460-Three-Nine-Super-999T-rubber
I even didnt tune this rubber so... ;)

sebas-aguirre
09-06-2014, 03:04 PM
sanwei t88-I here.
always wondered what sanwei a+ tacky felt like.
if you consider tibhar evolution mx-p (which has some stickiness when new) then by far this would be my favourite chinese style rubber.

raazzz
09-19-2014, 09:55 PM
To all you guys in this thread, what is the main reason for you to play with Chinese rubbers? And why did you start using it? :)

htfu
09-19-2014, 11:10 PM
tg3 national blue sponge (fh)
yinhe moon pro (bh)

i like them for the following reasons :
- linearity
- spin
- control
- honesty

tt-cro
09-20-2014, 09:33 AM
To all you guys in this thread, what is the main reason for you to play with Chinese rubbers? And why did you start using it? :)
number 1 is price-chinese rubbers are much much much cheaper than euro/jap rubbers
2.i like spin and speed that chinese rubber provides i played for a long time with euro rubbers but that rubbers
just dont fit to me :D

Der_Echte
09-20-2014, 07:58 PM
XP 2008 Super Power for a Euro/Japanese style control rubber.

999 topsheet custom glued to a sponge I like for something more dynamic.

H3 NEO for that same category.

raazzz
09-21-2014, 12:44 AM
number 1 is price-chinese rubbers are much much much cheaper than euro/jap rubbers
2.i like spin and speed that chinese rubber provides i played for a long time with euro rubbers but that rubbers
just dont fit to me :D

Ok thank you for the answer, of course it´s very individual. I will give some chinese rubbers an honest try in the weekend to se how they suit me.

Der_Echte
09-21-2014, 01:55 AM
Razzz, if you discover a USD $7-$8 rubber that plays with the control similar to Sriver and lasts a LONG time, you would like it too :)

UpSideDownCarl
09-21-2014, 04:12 AM
Haifu Blue Whale II and Tibhar Grip-S are good choices for the FH.

I think for the super inexpensive, solidly decent rubber for the BH, Der_Echte's Dawei 2008 XP Power Sponge is as good as you can get for the price.

By the way, I think there is a reason why so many of the top Chinese players use H3 or Skyline, but I did not list either in my choices because you asked for rubbers other than them.

I used Dawei Saviga a long time ago and that was pretty good. I don't think they make that anymore. But Dawei Inspirit is pretty good as well.

raazzz
09-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Razzz, if you discover a USD $7-$8 rubber that plays with the control similar to Sriver and lasts a LONG time, you would like it too :)

haha you may have a point :D

Guybrush123
09-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Tibhar Grip-S and DHS Memo

Flash Gordon
09-22-2014, 12:45 PM
have tested Skyline. good spin but I have difficult with the chinese sponges. i get no speed. good in teh spingame.

UpSideDownCarl
09-22-2014, 01:13 PM
have tested Skyline. good spin but I have difficult with the chinese sponges. i get no speed. good in teh spingame.

With Tacky rubbers that have hard sponges like Skyline, where you get the speed is by having good bat speed and brushing the ball. The sponge does not give you the real speed, the topsheet does. When you do it with a certain technique, the ball goes. Not good for smashing but excellent for brush-looping.

Flash Gordon
09-22-2014, 02:06 PM
With Tacky rubbers that have hard sponges like Skyline, where you get the speed is by having good bat speed and brushing the ball. The sponge does not give you the real speed, the topsheet does. When you do it with a certain technique, the ball goes. Not good for smashing but excellent for brush-looping.
my technique on the forehand is not that strong. then i follow why not i get the speed i thought that i should get. any rubber you can advice that help me with the speed?

UpSideDownCarl
09-23-2014, 05:05 AM
my technique on the forehand is not that strong. then i follow why not i get the speed i thought that i should get. any rubber you can advice that help me with the speed?

I am looking at your profile says your blade is. You have listed:

Butterfly Timo Boll Innerforce ZL.

Since there is no such blade but there is a Timo Boll ZLF and an Innerforce ZLF, I am going to ask you, which blade do you have.

I don't really need the answer though. That blade is too fast for you. If you can comfortably say that you realize your forehand technique is not that great, then you should probably be using a slower blade to help you improve your technique. Why? You are using fast equipment hoping it will make your balls faster without having the technique for the blade. If you use a slightly slower blade it will help your technique improve, it will improve your stroke and then you will start getting more power. Put the ZLF blade, which ever one it is, on the shelf for a year or so, and get a blade that is better for your developing your technique. Here are four great options:

Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade (only $16.00 USD but it is a pretty good blade)

Stiga Allround Evolution (approximately $40.00)

Stiga Tube Allround (approximately $45.00)

Butterfly Primorac Off- (approximately $70.00)

Which one is about personal choice. The interesting thing with this, the most expensive one is definitely not the one I think is the best even though they all are great blades for any player who is below 2200 USATT rating level. In other words, until you are REALLY pretty darn good, these are excellent blades for most players games.

What rubbers should you use. What your profile says you are using should be fine. You just need to work on good strokes, proper contact of the ball, in short, technique, technique, technique.

Flash Gordon
09-23-2014, 08:10 AM
I am looking at your profile says your blade is. You have listed:

Butterfly Timo Boll Innerforce ZL.

Since there is no such blade but there is a Timo Boll ZLF and an Innerforce ZLF, I am going to ask you, which blade do you have.

I don't really need the answer though. That blade is too fast for you. If you can comfortably say that you realize your forehand technique is not that great, then you should probably be using a slower blade to help you improve your technique. Why? You are using fast equipment hoping it will make your balls faster without having the technique for the blade. If you use a slightly slower blade it will help your technique improve, it will improve your stroke and then you will start getting more power. Put the ZLF blade, which ever one it is, on the shelf for a year or so, and get a blade that is better for your developing your technique. Here are four great options:

Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade (only $16.00 USD but it is a pretty good blade)

Stiga Allround Evolution (approximately $40.00)

Stiga Tube Allround (approximately $45.00)

Butterfly Primorac Off- (approximately $70.00)

Which one is about personal choice. The interesting thing with this, the most expensive one is definitely not the one I think is the best even though they all are great blades for any player who is below 2200 USATT rating level. In other words, until you are REALLY pretty darn good, these are excellent blades for most players games.

What rubbers should you use. What your profile says you are using should be fine. You just need to work on good strokes, proper contact of the ball, in short, technique, technique, technique.
Thanks for detailed reply. In blades I have a Timo Boll Alc blade. just wanted to see if someone should notice my blade i had listed and you did :cool:.
I will follow your recommeded choices of blades, think i will test Stiga allround evolution. $40 sounds price worthy. thanks for great advice.

UpSideDownCarl
09-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Thanks for detailed reply. In blades I have a Timo Boll Alc blade. just wanted to see if someone should notice my blade i had listed and you did :cool:.
I will follow your recommeded choices of blades, think i will test Stiga allround evolution. $40 sounds price worthy. thanks for great advice.

That is really a great blade. I used that for over a year and the only reason I changed to my current blade is that it was given to me by a pro who is sponsored by Butterfly who just had it and knew he was not going to use it. Otherwise I would still be using it. If you are using a TB ALC, you will have to get used to the thicker handle from Stiga. Perhaps get a Master Flare rather than a Legend Flare. The Master is the slightly smaller flare. It will still be much thicker than the butterfly handle. After a few days you will be used to it. I personally like both thin handles like Butterfly and thicker handles like Stiga.

Also, the rubbers you are using are good. You don't need to change them if you like them. But if you wanted rubbers that are pretty good that cost $10-$15 less that are pretty comparable and have really good control, speed and spin, Xiom Vega Pro for FH and Xiom Vega Europe for BH is a pretty good combination.

Aside from that, technique, technique, technique and you will get your forehand top notch.

By the way, if you are interested in reading what someone else writes about trying that blade, have a look at this thread:

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8758-quot-Carl-s-Deluxe-Special-quot-Review

Flash Gordon
09-23-2014, 01:56 PM
That is really a great blade. I used that for over a year and the only reason I changed to my current blade is that it was given to me by a pro who is sponsored by Butterfly who just had it and new he was not going to use it. Otherwise I would still be using it. If you are using a TB ALC, you will have to get used to the thicker handle from Stiga. Perhaps get a Master Flare rather than a Legend Flare. The Master is the slightly smaller flare. It will still be much thicker than the butterfly handle. After a few days you will be used to it. I personally like both thin handles like Butterfly and thicker handles like Stiga.

Also, the rubbers you are using are good. You don't need to change them if you like them. But if you wanted rubbers that are pretty good that cost $10-$15 less that are pretty comparable and have really good control, speed and spin, Xiom Vega Pro for FH and Xiom Vega Europe for BH is a pretty good combination.

Aside from that, technique, technique, technique and you will get your forehand top notch.

By the way, if you are interested in reading what someone else writes about trying that blade, have a look at this thread:

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8758-quot-Carl-s-Deluxe-Special-quot-Review
thanks for all the tips. I have read the review and i was convinced to try one. Thanks. Now i just need to improve my technique.

amekun
09-23-2014, 06:02 PM

it teaches you how to play with your own power, very spinny, and develops full stroke easier(Imo), easy on the short game

amekun
09-23-2014, 06:04 PM
XP 2008 Super Power for a Euro/Japanese style control rubber.

999 topsheet custom glued to a sponge I like for something more dynamic.

H3 NEO for that same category.

Yep so true!! :D just bought a 999 topsheet with yinhe 38* medium sponge 2.00mm and it was very very awesome
the feel is very different from the normal and commercial globe 999 that they sell. :D

amekun
09-23-2014, 06:07 PM
and to everyone:
Do they still sell tibhar grip-s?
im having a hard time looking for it

cheers :D

toppines
10-20-2014, 11:55 PM
I would say Yinhe Moon Pro 33º. Not very spinny like H3neo but confortable to topspin and hit.

Amamdey
10-21-2014, 08:22 AM
dhs hurricane 3 neo national blue sponge

bachikho
10-21-2014, 10:16 AM
some new rubbers for 40+ ball like Yinhe Big Dipper, Moon Speed, 729 Battle, Battle II...

kamkaran
10-21-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi!
carry out Rajah's idea and I really appreciate his comment!!!

rajd1234
10-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Yinhe big dipper...too good...

...Rajd...

mahomedy13
10-22-2014, 04:38 PM
and to everyone:
Do they still sell tibhar grip-s?
im having a hard time looking for it

cheers :D

Tabletennis11.com stocks this rubber.

rajd1234
10-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Tabletennis11.com stocks this rubber.
I dont think so mahomedy13...searched a lot on tt11..couldnt find it

...Rajd...

Guybrush123
10-23-2014, 12:56 AM
It was discontinued. Shame, was a great rubber. Some merchs have it on stock still...

Tompa8888
08-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Battle 2 or Battle 2 provincial!!! 49º or 39-40º chinese scale.

TTHopeful
08-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Hurricane 3 !!

BeGo
08-08-2017, 07:43 AM
LKT Stranger, the most controllable LP I have tried. :)

yogi_bear
08-08-2017, 07:51 AM
HUrricane 3 neo with purple packaging 39 degrees and Globe 999 national bue sponge boosted, 38 degrees

Drta.tom
08-08-2017, 12:44 PM
FH: Palio AK47 RED
BH: Palio AK47 YELLOW
good speed without tuning

Tompa8888
08-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Hurricane 3 is good but dosen't even come close to battle 2. I've tried the hurricane3 commercial, provincial, orange and blue sponge. Played with boost and without on 39, 40, 41 in hardness. The difference in spin is huge!

SFF_lib
08-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Hurricane 3 is good but dosen't even come close to battle 2. I've tried the hurricane3 commercial, provincial, orange and blue sponge. Played with boost and without on 39, 40, 41 in hardness. The difference in spin is huge!That is a bold statement!!!

Which battle 2 did you play? Apparently there're provincial versions?

Passionate about TT

RidTheKid
08-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Indeed a bold statement coming from someone who changes equipment as often as I change underwear :) Isn't that right Tompa?

That is a bold statement!!!

Passionate about TT

al_111
08-09-2017, 03:06 PM
C'mon, more spin than H3? Really? Don't know about Battle 2 49 deg, but 47 deg was way too soft and bottomed out too easily on a hard OFF blade. To add even more to the problem, it had a much lower throw than H3, so I couldn't close the bat enough to prevent bottoming out... And yes, the speed is also lower than properly boosted hurricane.

To answer the question in OP - no one seems to come out with smth better than National grade DHS (choose the pip structure based on your style and natural stroke shape, go for Provincial if can't manage the Nat speed)

Tompa8888
08-09-2017, 09:40 PM
That is a bold statement!!!

Passionate about TT

Bold but true :)

Tompa8888
08-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Indeed a bold statement coming from someone who changes equipment as often as I change underwear :) Isn't that right Tompa?

Battle 2 is actually the one rubber i have played the most with, yes i have tried alooot but still dosen't change facts.

Tompa8888
08-09-2017, 09:47 PM
C'mon, more spin than H3? Really? Don't know about Battle 2 49 deg, but 47 deg was way too soft and bottomed out too easily on a hard OFF blade. To add even more to the problem, it had a much lower throw than H3, so I couldn't close the bat enough to prevent bottoming out... And yes, the speed is also lower than properly boosted hurricane.

To answer the question in OP - no one seems to come out with smth better than National grade DHS (choose the pip structure based on your style and natural stroke shape, go for Provincial if can't manage the Nat speed)

47 is way to soft! 49 is much better. These come alive when boosted! I dont know what blade you use but its a killer on a spirit or viscaria that i currently play with. Both the 49 or the provincial 39-40 deg are really good. I have played with both. the 49 is more or less the same as 39 in hardness. Every rubber can be a little bit different in hardness unfortunately, this includes expensive stuff like tenergy.

RidTheKid
08-09-2017, 10:01 PM
If Battle 2 was better than the H3 the CNT would use it.

47 is way to soft! 49 is much better. These come alive when boosted! I dont know what blade you use but its a killer on a spirit or viscaria that i currently play with. Both the 49 or the provincial 39-40 deg are really good. I have played with both. the 49 is more or less the same as 39 in hardness. Every rubber can be a little bit different in hardness unfortunately, this includes expensive stuff like tenergy.

SFF_lib
08-09-2017, 11:26 PM
If Battle 2 was better than the H3 the CNT would use it.Actually DianChi D has received a lot of great feedbacks.

https://youtu.be/XGPq_Lrgg5o

It's been used for a while and people have put up their reviews against H3 provincial.

It's said to be more linear, has better control and the same if not better spin.

Passionate about TT

BeGo
08-10-2017, 12:58 AM
If Battle 2 was better than the H3 the CNT would use it.Err, Tompa right, sort of.

Battle vs Hurricane is like Tenergy 05 vs 25.

While maximum spin caps of Hurricane and 25 far above Battle and 05, because The 1st pair harder to bottom out,

Minimum speed needed is also a lot larger, cause the rubber combi is harder for ball to penetrate, making 2 interesting situation,

Slowhander like me and Tompa would say Battle spinnier than Hurricane.

Fasthander like National level athlete would say, H3 better. This assuming They allowed to EJ. [emoji28]

Note.

This answer are a paraphrase of what Yoda have said on OOAK forum.

http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=29358

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

BeGo
08-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Err, Tompa right, sort of.

While maximum spin caps of Hurricane and 25 far above Battle and 05, because The 1st pair harder to bottom out,

Minimum speed needed is also a lot larger, cause the rubber combi is harder for ball to penetrate, making 2 interesting situation,

Fasthander like National level athlete would say, H3 better. This assuming They allowed to EJ. [emoji28]

Note.

RidTheKid
08-10-2017, 06:39 AM
If I understand you correctly you say that for amateurs Battle 2 feels spinnier than H3, and that I agree with. National H3 Blue sponge require professional technique to fully unlock. There's a reason the CNT almost exclusively use H3 blue sponge on fh, and it stretches beyond any sort of sponsorship.

Err, Tompa right, sort of.

Note.

Tompa8888
08-10-2017, 09:02 AM
If I understand you correctly you say that for amateurs Battle 2 feels spinnier than H3, and that I agree with. National H3 Blue sponge require professional technique to fully unlock. There's a reason the CNT almost exclusively use H3 blue sponge on fh, and it stretches beyond any sort of sponsorship.

I wouldn't say "amateurs". If i compare it to a provincial h3 40 and 41 degree, blue sponge (yes i have played with both) battle 2 has higher throw angle and spin. H3 has higher speed. I am refering to boosted state.

Tompa8888
08-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Actually DianChi D has received a lot of great feedbacks.

https://youtu.be/XGPq_Lrgg5o

It's been used for a while and people have put up their reviews against H3 provincial.

It's said to be more linear, has better control and the same if not better spin.

Passionate about TT

Interesting! Have you tried it? If so how is it? Anyone got more info on this Dianchi D rubber?

SFF_lib
08-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Interesting! Have you tried it? If so how is it? Anyone got more info on this Dianchi D rubber?No I haven't tried because it's not cheap $35.

I have read on Chinese forum. A few provincial coaches were interviewed. They said DianChi D is at least equal to H3 provincial BS.

I will give it a try after my H3N dies. It might take a few years

Passionate about TT

RidTheKid
08-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Another point to take away from this; DHS rubbers have amazing longevity and durability. "You get what you pay for", the classic.

No I haven't tried because it's not cheap $35.

I have read on Chinese forum. A few provincial coaches were interviewed. They said DianChi D is at least equal to H3 provincial BS.

I will give it a try after my H3N dies. It might take a few years

Passionate about TT

SFF_lib
08-11-2017, 05:00 AM
Another point to take away from this; DHS rubbers have amazing longevity and durability. "You get what you pay for", the classic.Exactly. A $40 H3 provincial can last you a year at least. So the money is worth it.

Passionate about TT

Tom
08-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Genesis M :D

suds79
08-11-2017, 02:30 PM
My fav Chinese rubber was probably Geospin Tacky or Gambler Wrath. Both of these were similar in that they were on pretty soft sponges for Chinese rubbers. I don't like hard, stiff sponges. I prefer the feel of something springier.

In my experience while both these rubbers come crazy tacky when new, we're tallking being able to pick the ball off the table and hold it upside down for a minute or so, they, just like every other Chinese rubber I've ever had, can no longer come close to repeating that feat within a few days of playing. I clean my rubbers & use protectors after every use. Still same story. So in the end I always felt like I ended up with topsheets that are very grippy but no longer tacky. Basically like euro topsheets but not as good of sponges. That's why I made the switch to some higher dollar rubbers.

Whew that was long winded. Anyways, Geospin Tacky & Gambler Wrath play pretty nice even after the tackyness wears off as they're on nice soft to medium sponges. Can generate a good amount of spin IMO.

bobpuls
08-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Genesis M

Lee91
08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
Battle 2 or Battle 2 provincial!!! 49º or 39-40º chinese scale.

Are you using this one? Some distributors are selling it as 729 Battle 2 Provincial.

Without boosting, is it comparable to H3 Provincial?

Also, can you tell me about the durability?

htfu
08-17-2017, 07:36 PM
love tg3 bs, h3 bs, h3 os, moon pro, big dipper

really want to try battle 2

Tompa8888
08-17-2017, 08:50 PM

Are you using this one? Some distributors are selling it as 729 Battle 2 Provincial.

Without boosting, is it comparable to H3 Provincial?

Also, can you tell me about the durability?

Yes, that one =) Durability is amazingly good! As long as you clean it time to time. As all chinese rubbers they collect dust more easily. Non boosted its slower but alot och control and very high spin. Higher throw angle.
Boosted it really shines!

Suga D
08-17-2017, 09:14 PM
.....after my H3N dies. It might take a few years

Passionate about TT

Hahaha. This made me laugh.
[Emoji2]
Exactly...!

dangerhow
08-19-2017, 01:20 AM
Genesis M :D
Hi Tom. Which DHS rubbers are closest to the Genesis M ? I'm eager to try Genesis M rubber on my BH side. But based on my personal experience using DHS rubbers on BH, I don't really like the tackiness from DHS rubbers especially Hurricane series when used it on BH. Do you think Genesis has the same feeling as the DHS rubbers on BH ? I've already seen your video review of Genesis M rubbers with Dan many times, but I'm still unsure to try that rubber out because I'm worried that Genesis M will give me the same tackiness feels of DHS Hurricane.

Floris
08-20-2017, 10:36 AM
My favorite chinese rubber is Palio Extreme CJ 8000 spin.
I use it in black 1.8 on forehand of a DHS Hurricane Hao. I clean sticky rubbers with broad adhesive tape.

yoass
08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
Toying with Gewo Thunderball2 presently, and having a lot of fun with it. Insanely spinny, many gears, extremely controllable.

Tompa8888
08-20-2017, 08:45 PM
Hi Tom. Which DHS rubbers are closest to the Genesis M ? I'm eager to try Genesis M rubber on my BH side. But based on my personal experience using DHS rubbers on BH, I don't really like the tackiness from DHS rubbers especially Hurricane series when used it on BH. Do you think Genesis has the same feeling as the DHS rubbers on BH ? I've already seen your video review of Genesis M rubbers with Dan many times, but I'm still unsure to try that rubber out because I'm worried that Genesis M will give me the same tackiness feels of DHS Hurricane.

It is not as tacky! not even close

SFF_lib
08-21-2017, 04:54 AM
Toying with Gewo Thunderball2 presently, and having a lot of fun with it. Insanely spinny, many gears, extremely controllable.Second that. You are the only person on this forum that has used or is using Thunderball 2. Its semi tacky topsheet performs so exceptionally. Better than lots of tensor rubbers.
It's very underrated

Passionate about TT