Your favorite chinese/chinese like rubber

This user has no status.
yes good recommendations. TG3 and Haifu Whale 2 would have been my choices too. Depends how much do you wanna boost. Haifu Whale 2 allready has some kind of pre boosting, you only need to apply maybe 2 layers to have a fast rubber. With TG3 and H3 you have to boost heavy but then they are the best.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: amekun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
To all you guys in this thread, what is the main reason for you to play with Chinese rubbers? And why did you start using it? :)
number 1 is price-chinese rubbers are much much much cheaper than euro/jap rubbers
2.i like spin and speed that chinese rubber provides i played for a long time with euro rubbers but that rubbers
just dont fit to me :D

Reactions: amekun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
number 1 is price-chinese rubbers are much much much cheaper than euro/jap rubbers
2.i like spin and speed that chinese rubber provides i played for a long time with euro rubbers but that rubbers
just dont fit to me :D

Ok thank you for the answer, of course it´s very individual. I will give some chinese rubbers an honest try in the weekend to se how they suit me.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haifu Blue Whale II and Tibhar Grip-S are good choices for the FH.

I think for the super inexpensive, solidly decent rubber for the BH, Der_Echte's Dawei 2008 XP Power Sponge is as good as you can get for the price.

By the way, I think there is a reason why so many of the top Chinese players use H3 or Skyline, but I did not list either in my choices because you asked for rubbers other than them.

I used Dawei Saviga a long time ago and that was pretty good. I don't think they make that anymore. But Dawei Inspirit is pretty good as well.

Last edited: