International forum about all Olympic Sports

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hi to everyone, I have already contacted some of you, but then I have talked with admin's Dan and he gave me the authorization to post on the topic.
So, we have opened few weeks ago the first international forum about all Olympic sports, where all Olympic sports are on the same level, with one section for every sport.

I start saying that the forum we have opened is NOT in competition at all with TableTennisDaily, since it's completely different and no one will never leave TTD to come on HottestSports.

The main aim of the forum is to always keep our users updated about all Olympic sports news&results, and to let them discuss about a single athlete or a single competition, with the main focus, obviously, on London 2012 Olympic Games.

This is the forum: http://www.hottestsports.com/forum.php .

Just to make an example, this is the topic we have created for Judo Gran Prix last weekend, a Hungarian supporter (I have chosen Hungary but obviously you can read my post putting the country you support instead of Hungary) can see that Hungary has won 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze medal. We try to cover all sport events, giving our users informations, and we hope that when the forum will have more people, also normal users will provide us news and results about their favourite sports.
Another example, this is shooting Olympic Games Qualification Overview (we try to keep qualifications updated day by day):
http://www.hottestsports.com/forum.p...extra=page=1 .
The Hungarian supporter can see that Peter Sidi has gained an Olympic quota place for Hungary in 10m Air Rifle.
Our aim is to be always informed about sport news and results, so that when Lazslo Cseh defeat Phelps in World Championships, for example, the Hungarian user can come on the forum to cheer for him and receive congratulations from other users

So we are searching for some Table Tennis fans who are able to use a forum (unfortunately a lot of people are not able to, and I'm not joking) and who would like to take part in hottestsports, providing us news and results about table tennis and all other sports. For example, you can give us news and results about table tennis and on the same forum read news and results of taekwondo or archery, sports that maybe you like but you know very few about them. Obviously with Table Tennis World Championships in progress, we would really like some table tennis fans' users to keep us updated about them and discuss about them with other people from all around the world.

Keep in mind that this is a multi-sport forum, so I usually don't suggest it to people who are just interested in Table Tennis and who doesn't even know what swimming is or who Usain Bolt is. Obviously you can come anyway but I doubt you will find it very interesting.
It can be very interesting, on the other hand, for people who loves table tennis AND some other sports or, even better, a lot of sports supporting his/her country.

I hope someone will be interested and will help us growing day by day.
If you have any question/problem just contact me.

Thank you very much.
Matteo.

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
thanks for the precious information...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I haven't messaged all members, sorry if I have disturbed you anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Ahh ok, I have read it in a sarcastic way, sorry.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ahh ok, I have read it in a sarcastic way, sorry.

Hey Sindo, I dont mind you advertising your site here, as long as you distribute in the conversations and posts here :)... Your best bet to get traffic to your site will be the use of social networking... thats the best way ive found :)

Take care

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yes, we have opened it few weeks ago and we have about 175 users right now, but we hope to be more by next summer when a lot of sport events will be in progress.
The problem about social network is that you find a lot of people that A) don't speak english B) don't know how to use a forum (!) C) start to insult you :D Thank you for support, see you !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Sorry, I dont mean anything like it.
Will try to use better words next time.

My sincere apologies messere.

Don't worry Yosua, I just misunderstood :)
For example, this is the thread for 2011 Table Tennis world championships: http://www.hottestsports.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=236&extra=page=1 . As of now we don't have any particular table tennis fan but just all around sport fans, but in the future we would love to have a lot of people discussing about all sports in the right section, with live results etc.