Need advice (what blade and rubber)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Hi everyone.

What blade will be good for this:
BH: block or punchblock, push etc. I loop very, very rarely. I don't know what rubber to choose, so I need advice here too. I was thinking about Tibhar Vari Spin. Speed isn't very important here.
FH: Donic Baracuda.

I'm all-round player, with offensive forehand (loops almost everything), I play close to the table (or mid-table eventually).

I don't have high budget, so it can't be Tenergy or any other expensive rubbers. The same applies the blade. Thanks for any help :)

This user has no status.
As far as rubbers go, here is my process:

Megaspin does a good job of catagorizing rubbers (allround, high spin, high speed, etc). If you google "yinhe rubbers", "729 rubbers", "joola rubbers" or the like, the first link in the result will take you to megaspin's page. Select and look at user reviews of offensive/high speed rubbers and begin comparing to get a general idea (reviewers will have often times made comparisions for you). Also, tabletennisdb gives tackiness ratings as well if you are interested. Make an educated guess, buy one to try for yourself!

If you havent, as a starting rubber often touted for rpb (not to my liking because i find it better suited for flat hits vs looping, so maybe your type)? RITC 729 focus 3 snipe. I think it would help you establish a baseline.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
I was playing with Baracuda already, and I very like it :)

And what do you think guys about Stiga Optimum Sync OFF and Donic Waldner Diablo Senso? I can buy these for price lower than normal.