PDA

View Full Version : New Video Ideas?

JoshGSY
09-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Hey Guys

Its Josh here again. I was just wondering if there are any compilations you guys would want me to make in the near future, because I want to make something with the community in mind.

Kind regards,
Josh

Tony's Table Tennis
09-25-2014, 05:05 PM
How about one from the recent Para Champs

Der_Echte
09-25-2014, 05:17 PM
How about an Amature CHO compilation of friends celebrating great points. Nothing like beaming smiles.

Dan
09-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Or one of 2014 so far? All suggestions are good here. I think one from the Para as Tony has mentioned could be a great one as lots of the matches showed true fighting spirit. We could do one of TTD members in battle choing as @Der_Echte has put. I like that :D

Der_Echte
09-26-2014, 02:52 AM
I CHO'd when Carl and Ming got winners vs me in the short vid clip, but it got half cut out of the edit. :)

JoshGSY
09-26-2014, 08:03 AM
Or one of 2014 so far? All suggestions are good here. I think one from the Para as Tony has mentioned could be a great one as lots of the matches showed true fighting spirit. We could do one of TTD members in battle choing as @Der_Echte has put. I like that :D

Cheers Dan.

I agree, the para idea is good and would be very inspirational, however I will need to make sure I can source enough clips for it. 2014 so far may be a good one aswell, would be easier for me to get the clips for it. I will have a look and see what I can come up with.

Thanks,
Josh