blade change

says Best setup ever for a modern defender :D
says Best setup ever for a modern defender :D
Jan 2011
Hi table tennis daily community My setup is primorac fl blade with boost tx and ts and I want to change my blade to something faster, my options are timo boll spirit, stiga tube carbo, gewo velox carbon 360, and some giant dragon blades I would like suggestions and advice to change my blade thank you

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hi Nightwolf, presently I'm using Stiga Optimum Carbo with Stiga Boosts TP, with my back up blade being Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT. I can safely say both are super quick (with stiga boosts rubber) with immense control. Stiga blades are a bit different from Butterfly coz it vibrates a little and so it gives you a bit more feel..and I like that in my blades. I've used Butterfly Sardius and Boll Spirit before, and they seemed disconnected from my play.
As for Gewo Velox, I'm not familiar with it..sorry mate. But I truly recommend Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT for you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
Compared to TBS, Stiga Tube Carbo has more natural feel, is similar and max speed, its gears are more various in lower speeds while tbs in higher speed, tbs is bit more crisp and sharp in feel, but overall, Stiga Tube Carbo would be my choice...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
I have only used TBS from your options so I cannot compare it to those but I can say it's a quality blade. I personally used it for 4 years before switching to rosewood VII because I wanted something faster.