serves

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Anyone has some vids from decent serves I can use to make easy points or get a bad return?

I watched alot of vids of michael maze, werner schlager, timo boll's serves. They give me lots of points or easy returns, but I would like to have some more serves.

I also use craig bryants serve, which also gives me high returns or direct points.

But still I would like to have some new cool serves.

If anyone has some vids or can explain some new cool serves please let me know!

It doesnt have to be vids from pro's, if you think you have a good serve and not too hard to do please share with me.

Very much appreciated!!

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
I don't know if my vids are any use, but I am just in the process of making some new ones.

Vid 1

Vid 2

More to follow over the next couple of weeks for anyone who is interested.

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Look at any of the top players and try to learn some of their services... If you think the service is too hard, try to do your own! (With back- and topspin )

Nice suggestion TTOski! I also think it is very important to not be too hung up in what the pros are doing. If you can make a service that is kinda your own, then you will surprise more players. Remember: The most important things about service is PLACEMENT, SPIN and VARIATION!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Thanks for the tips and the vids everyone.

I'm actually looking for a serve that is really hard to see for the oponent. Like you make a movement that looks like its topspin but you actually give backspin and the other way around of course. Thats why I like craig bryants serve so much. You cant really see what spin is on the ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Watch some of Gavin Rumgay from Scotland... he's a sick man!! :) Jean Michel-Saive described his service as disturbing! haha

Well craig bryants serves are almost the same and they are indeed very disturbing ^^