Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone,

I thought I would update you all. On the 23rd March 2014, me and my father Peter Ives attempted to break the Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally. We achieved 8 hours, 40 minutes and 5 seconds. We have some good news! Last week Guinness World Records verified the new world record which now features on their website here.

worldrecordverified.jpg

Thanks to everyone who supported and helped raise over £1700 to prostate cancer charity! We want to give a huge thanks to the team of Sam Hamilton, Dave Cochrane, Daniel Ives, Peter Ives, Vincent McAneney, Peter Davies in making this event record and to STIGA for sponsoring the event!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks very much everyone for all the congratulations :) My dad and I really appreciate it all.

Congratulations Dan and dad !! This makes it a little more sweeter ! And kudos again on your effort , epic stuff ! How is your dad doing , haven't seen any recent videos of you and dad having fun ? Anything in the works ?

Haha good question! I think my dad is taking a back seat, I kinda gave him probably the most difficult challenge :) We are currently making some frames with the world record certificate to put in the club where we set the record, other than that all is good.

Thank you for asking ttmonster I hope everythings good on your side.