The Cartwheel Shot (Video)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys,

Below is a funny video we made together with PingSkills. Check out PingSkills' thoughts about the Cartwheel shot and how it works out when they try it together with their famous Panda :) In the end you will see our (EditingSports') Cartwheel :)

I think it would be cool with more videos like this in the table tennis community. It's fun to see Youtubers in jointed videos where they do something epic together. I think this is something that hasn't been seen much in the table tennis community yet. It's also a good way to promote other Youtubers channels. Let us know what you think about this video and if you want to see more videos similar to this :)

Remember, Table tennis is fun :)

In other news, we already have a few new awesome videos of our own ready to be published. Stay tuned for them also :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan and Pavol2223

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha nice video! You are right @EditingSports very good to see youtubers join together. Very nice guys! Hopefully we can do some future joint ventures in the future :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Haha nice video! You are right @EditingSports very good to see youtubers join together. Very nice guys! Hopefully we can do some future joint ventures in the future :)

Haha yeah Jeff and Alois did great work with the video! The cartwheel isn't an easy shot! :)

Yeah I agree. I like to follow those big Youtube prank channels such as RomanAtWoods and VitalyzdTV and it's always fun to watch when they have some other Youtubers in their videos. It works out really well and it's fantastic cross-promotion. It's nice to see what kind of stuff Youtubers can do when they are together :)

We should surely do some joint ones soon man! We have been thinking to start filming the special video (with fun Finnish stuff combined with awesome TT stuff from other countries) that I also might have mentioned you about earlier. Would be awesome to have you in it with a clip too if we get the stuff filmed that we have been planning to film :)

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha yeah Jeff and Alois did great work with the video! The cartwheel isn't an easy shot! :)

Yeah I agree. I like to follow those big Youtube prank channels such as RomanAtWoods and VitalyzdTV and it's always fun to watch when they have some other Youtubers in their videos. It works out really well and it's fantastic cross-promotion. It's nice to see what kind of stuff Youtubers can do when they are together :)

We should surely do some joint ones soon man! We have been thinking to start filming the special video (with fun Finnish stuff combined with awesome TT stuff from other countries) that I also might have mentioned you about earlier. Would be awesome to have you in it with a clip too if we get the stuff filmed that we have been planning to film :)

Totally agree, the cartwheel shot is difficult! I did a dodgy one at 2.15 in this video below, it's not as good as you guys :)

I fully agree with the joint promotions they work great! keep me posted in regards to this new video, sounds great. I will try to prepare a new video for it soon :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Totally agree, the cartwheel shot is difficult! I did a dodgy one at 2.15 in this video below, it's not as good as you guys :)

I fully agree with the joint promotions they work great! keep me posted in regards to this new video, sounds great. I will try to prepare a new video for it soon :)

Haha yeah I remember that one! At 2:00 in this epic production too :))

Great! I'll keep you posted with it :) I might also visit Bristol in a few weeks, could try to see if I have time to check out the table tennis academy :)

Reactions: Pavol2223 and Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha yeah I remember that one! At 2:00 in this epic production too :))

Great! I'll keep you posted with it :) I might also visit Bristol in a few weeks, could try to see if I have time to check out the table tennis academy :)

Awesome stuff! keep me posted if you come to Bristol we could hang out, and make a trick together! :)