Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hello, just wanted to ask the forum (as well as very wise heads, such as UpsidedownCarl) on their views on this all wood blade. I have tried to search the web for feedback and impressions on the playing characteristics of this blade, but there is very little to nothing out there. Perhaps you guys can help!

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
The topsheet is walnut so the feedback while striking the ball is crisp. However, do remember that this also gives a feeling of low dwell time. So if your hand speed is slow you might find it difficult to loop backspin balls. On the other hand on smashes and playing from far distance from the table this blade shines, provided that is your game. The feedback from the blade is quiet pronounced due to the hollow senso handle. So if you're style is of playing more of counters than spinny loops this blade would suit you. If you're style is of putting a backspin serve then opening up with a spinny loop then I would suggest you to go for either waldner senso carbon or waldner senso ultra carbon as both have limba topsheet which gives a very good feel of dwell time while looping the ball. Hope this helps. 😊
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk