Hello from Vancouver, Canada.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
I'm a new member. I've been following Tabletennisdaily for almost a year before signing up.

I've playing TT for at least 20 many years. Switched from pen hold to shake hand about 8 years ago. But stopped playing after 2 yr. Started to play on an on and off basis about 2 years ago, and much more (twice weekly) since last year.

I switched last week to a Hurricane Long 3, Andro Rasant Grip Power on forehand, and Donic Acuda S3 on the backhand. Before that, I was using Hirricane Hao with Hurricane Neo on forehand, and Globe 999 on backhand.

For some unknown reason, my Hurricane Long 3 paddle combination seems to be slower than the Hurricane Hao paddle. May be its just me not gluing the rubber sheets properly to the paddle. The paddle has a valid genuine Double Happiness serial number.

I used to hold a Canadian rating of 1900+. Anyway, that's me.

mink2

Reactions: Suga D and Boogar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Thank u everybody. Canada is a great country. However, we are pretty slow in getting things done here. LOL
If you do come to visit Vancouver, we can go visiting some training centres together.

I know i am waking an old post. However I am in Vancouver from the 30. to the 1 and looking for some tabletennis. Does anyone have the time for some matches or reccomending me a good club? Thanks and Cheers ;)

Reactions: Suga D