Whose the best player you've ever played against?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Some of you guys must of played some really high ranked players!

Who were they and how was it playing them?

And, what made them so good. Were they doing the same as you but better (as in doing the basics to a really high standard) or were they doing different things you couldn't do (as in trickier serves etc)?

Shaun

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
the best players i played is gareth herbert, craig bryant,michael chan and this paralympian guy dan knows him he has circle feet i gave him a game when he was at my club he destroyed me

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Ah I've seen Gareth Herbet on Youtube! His serves look pretty damn good.

Last edited:

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
btw all them players i didnt play in a competitive nature i asked for a game and asked then to play there best so when i played then i lost like 11-1 because i hate losing to people when there not trying

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ah cool your from UK then Char? Yeah Will Bayley that you must of played :D hes the paralympic player.

Hmm my best players Ive played is literally everyone in the top 10 in England, Ryan Jenkins, Gavin Rumgay, Marcos Madrid, Jimmy Devaux, Kou Lei, some top junoirs in Belgium and cant think of any more atm.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
yep thats the person will bayley

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
The best I've played is William Henzell (highest ranked player in Australia) and also some other top ranked players from AUS including Robert Frank, Simon Gerada etc, they are way too good for me haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
errrmm, played a few i think...played paul drinkhall last week as it goes. who else..korbel two times, bratanov, andrei grubba (R.I.P) shibaev, kou lei, number 2 chinese player, but he is not in the national team for some reason, ovacharov but he played double against us..cant think of anymore really, but for sure more to come:)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
errrmm, played a few i think...played paul drinkhall last week as it goes. who else..korbel two times, bratanov, andrei grubba (R.I.P) shibaev, kou lei, number 2 chinese player, but he is not in the national team for some reason, ovacharov but he played double against us..cant think of anymore really, but for sure more to come:)

Haha that statistics is incredible!!! and as if you beat Ovcharov in the doubles to! good stuff dude!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
its funny thinking about it now:D

Attachments

• long5.jpg
    long5.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 20
  • malong1asiancup2014.jpg
    malong1asiancup2014.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 21
  • malong2asiancup2014.jpg
    malong2asiancup2014.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 27
  • malongblade.jpg
    malongblade.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 27
  • malongblade1.jpg
    malongblade1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 22

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.

do you go to opens and stuff or german league or sumin?

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
sounds like a fun so ocharov does belgium leage now?

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
atleast you were lucky enough to play him =) how did u play grubba ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
dont think it was that dan, is just pure money in russsia i think. against grubba i played in ebgland and got it on film aswell, something to keep that one:)

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
dont think it was that dan, is just pure money in russsia i think. against grubba i played in ebgland and got it on film aswell, something to keep that one:)

you had such a privlige to play such a legend

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
proberly a loop hole i guess