TableTennisDaily Performance T shirts!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone,

TableTennisDaily now has stock of fantastic high quality tshirts in two types. One with the small TableTennisDaily logo on the front, or one with the large TableTennisDaily logo on the front. Each t-shirt colour and type comes in small, medium, large, x large, and xxlarge.

To purchase a t-shirt or a bulk of t-shirts send TableTennisDaily a private message or email Dan at [email protected]. Alternatively you can purchase a t-shirt in the TableTennisDaily Shop.

T-shirts cost £12 each (postage and packaging FREE World Wide)
If you purchase 5 or more t-shirts, tshirts will cost £10 each.

The colours are below:

tabletennisdailytshirts.jpg

High quality TableTennisDaily t-shirt are all made by AWDis. 100% polyester with Neoteric™ textured fabric with inherent wickability which is lightweight, breathable, durable and easy to care for.

All t-shirts come with TableTennisDaily.co.uk printed on the back.

Size list in inches:
S - To fit: 38
M - To fit: 40
L - To fit: 43
XL - To fit: 45
XXL - To fit: 48

To purchase a t-shirt or a bulk of t-shirts send TableTennisDaily a private message or email Dan at [email protected]. Alternatively you can purchase a t-shirt in the TableTennisDaily Shop.

Special T-Shirt Deal

Want to kit out your club or league team in TableTennisDaily t-shirts?

If you order 5 or more t-shirts, t-shirts will cost £10 each.

Simply PM TableTennisDaily or email [email protected] for more details.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I will order once South Africa Postal Service ends it 3 months long strike (which is still ongoing)
Currently, can't receive any post :(

Hi Tony that must be a nightmate for South Africa. Give me a shout when all is good and we can go from there :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Wow these shirts are amazing:

Instant game improvement from the confidence and relaxation provided by wearing them.
Completely intimidates the opposition when they see that TTD logo (oftentimes conceding the match on the spot).
Irresistable to both genders.
:p

Seriously though, they are nice, lightweight and cool shirts.

I look forward to seeing a nice collection of pics of TTD members wearing them around the world:)

Reactions: Dan and Pavol2223

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow these shirts are amazing:

Instant game improvement from the confidence and relaxation provided by wearing them.
Completely intimidates the opposition when they see that TTD logo (oftentimes conceding the match on the spot).
Irresistable to both genders.
:p

Seriously though, they are nice, lightweight and cool shirts.

I look forward to seeing a nice collection of pics of TTD members wearing them around the world:)

Glad you like the t-shirts @SpinQuark Haha the logo sure does stand out! Great idea on a collection of photos, that would be cool!

This user has no status.
I would like to order some. However, I don't have paypal. Maybe some Filipino players here who also want to buy and have paypal can help me? I can send you my payment :) I really want to buy one so that I can use this in my upcoming tournament this December and on the GAC tour on May. Plus, to show that I'm a proud member of this wonderful forum! :)

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews