(FS) Two Victas Fire Fall AC Aramid Carbon similar to BTY Innerforce ALC like new

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
This is a real bargain, as each blade costs 89,90 Euro new - and I am selling two for 85,--
I bought both these blades only weeks ago and I am extremely satisfied with both quality and performance. They weigh 88 grams, the anatomic form is in no way troubling since the handle is pretty thin (think of Butterfly ZLF) and the middle of the handle is not a lot thicker than the rest. Usually, anatomic is a no-no for me, but here it´s ok.
The blades are quite similar to the Butterfly Innerforce ALC, more than enough punch, but great feeling.

So why am I selling? Because someone gave me two blades that I even prefer, not available in the shops anymore - so I´d like to change horses mid-stream. These blades are a fraction larger than the Fire Fall blades, so I need new rubbers, which is why the Fire Falls shall go.

One blade has hardly been used, the other I played with about 10 times. No dents, no damage - except now that I´ve peeled off the rubbers to photograph the second blade and there´s a little mark in the top veneer.

I want to sell them as a pair and quickly, I think my price is more than fair, and I´ll ship them for free. Get in touch if you´re interested.

New: I have added pictures of both blades without rubbers
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited: