Crazy Coach Brett Clarke - new reverse pendulum serve video

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
great video! Thanks William and Brett. I wanted to ask for this when I saw Brett doing the reverse pendulum serve so well in the "snake serve" video.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Wow TTEdge, I never even knew about the secret The Snake Serve, Thank you so much and of course also Master Snake for sharing this with us.

Good Instructions and good introduction + Comparison with the reverse pendulum serve :)

Hi Thewimo, Thanks for the message. Master Snake said you are welcome, btw.

Cheers, Brett

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Great videos! I have been working with the reverse pendulum floor serves and I finally tried the real thing at my table tennis club last night. Opponents kept double taking when their return went in the net, and couple of them actually said "it can't have that much spin!"

I am a big fan of your videos Brett! Now preparing for my 10,000 hours training for the snake serve!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Great videos! I have been working with the reverse pendulum floor serves and I finally tried the real thing at my table tennis club last night. Opponents kept double taking when their return went in the net, and couple of them actually said "it can't have that much spin!"

I am a big fan of your videos Brett! Now preparing for my 10,000 hours training for the snake serve!

Gingeriffick, great stuff. Keep doing those floor serves until they go at 90 degrees and you'll reach a new level.

This user has no status.
Haha yeah good video as always again Mr. Clarke.
I will do the hundert thousand hours snake serve training on Christmas, when i get a TT-table as a present. Upgrading the normal pendulum serve into the lizard serve is also very good. Opponents somehow couldn't read the spin that easy anymore. Even if its only side-back spin and normal side spin lol. I also see that Ma Long does this kind of thing. Every serve of him looks the same (nearly the same) but it has many variations of spins in it :)