Win a pair of STIGA Instinct shoes today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Win a pair of STIGA Instinct shoes today!

Hey Everyone!

As some of you are aware I am in Sweden this week with STIGA and the Chinese National Team! More details on my trip here. I am having an incredible experience and doing my best to share everything with you all. Similar to last year when I played Xu Xin in a match on the mini table, this year I took on world number 8 Yan An! Who do you think won? Myself @Dan or Yan An?

To win this fantastic give away all you have to do is simply post below 'Who you think won the full match between Yan An and Dan'.

STIGA Instinct shoes

winstigainstinct.jpg

How to win:

Simply post below who you think won the full match between Yan An and Dan?. The prize draw closes on Sunday 16th November 2014 - 18:00pm GMT! The full video will be released on the Friday. The winner will of the competition be announced Sunday 16th November 2014.

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think Yan An won the mini table tennis match.

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 15 quality posts to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is November 16th 2014 18:00 pm GMT

Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition has been commenced will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- 1 winner will be taken from the draw.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

Status
Not open for further replies.