Should I buy used Tenergy 05??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
A new Tenergy does not last 6 to 7 months based on proper play (with proper training)
It all depends on the usage of the rubber and your usage

IMO, why pay USD20 for a used rubber (which may have holes in the sponge, or not correct blade cut etc) where you can buy a rubber like Xiom Vega Pro for USD4x.00 (or less).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
I'm sure he is asking other people for ideas or advise, if we all reply "depend on you", then it's pointless to have this forum :p

Sorry.I should have clarified myself.

if you have the funds and want to experiment,buy it.

but if funds are a problem,think long term.dont buy it,rather spend a bit more and buy a good rubber that is brand new.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
A new Tenergy does not last 6 to 7 months based on proper play (with proper training)
It all depends on the usage of the rubber and your usage

IMO, why pay USD20 for a used rubber (which may have holes in the sponge, or not correct blade cut etc) where you can buy a rubber like Xiom Vega Pro for USD4x.00 (or less).

I train 3x a week(5 hours) so i think that could be pretty good but it could be bad too :)
And about vega series i think europe is one of the best bh rubbers
Played with Vega Europe for 8 months but on fh because then it was too fast for my bh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I would say No.
Top performance of tenergy only last 1-3 months thats 5hrs 6x a week of proper training match plays and multiball..after that it is still playable but you can feel ball slipping upon spin contacts and diffcult to lift underspins. You wont be able to max your skills..ball feel will be diffrent thats why we always change rubbers every 3rd month. Honestly speaking if you are on a competitive level aiming high we would suggest that you change every 2months

Last edited: