PDA

View Full Version : How to keep track of ITTF torunaments and schedule of play

ronz91
11-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Hey guys

Is there an easy way to follow the ITTF schedule with the various tournaments. It's fantastic that the ITTF streams the events free but its really difficult to find a schedule for play or even a list of upcoming matches for the day. ALso any place to get alerts via email etc for upcoming matches of your favourite player.

Thanks

mahomedy13
11-16-2014, 02:30 AM
on the ittf website,there is a place to sign up for newsletters.these contain all that you want.

ronz91
11-16-2014, 09:26 AM
can I get a link? Navigating that site is a pain. also I found the Swedish Open order of play list, what time zone are those times for? GMT?

Dan
11-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Hey @Ronz during a World Tour event I go to that World Tour page on the ITTF website: http://ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=2492&category=PT

For example the Swedish Open is now on so in the link you can see everything including schedule, results and more.

ronz91
11-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Thanks guys!

UpSideDownCarl
11-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Or, you could simply come here and read. Dan and the crew at Table Tennis Daily updates the world on what tournaments are coming up, what the main draw for the tournament is and how the tournament is progressing, and who people think will win during the lead up to the matches.

Dan
11-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Or, you could simply come here and read. Dan and the crew at Table Tennis Daily updates the world on what tournaments are coming up, what the main draw for the tournament is and how the tournament is progressing, and who people think will win during the lead up to the matches.

Haha yes or that Carl :D

Many users on TableTennisDaily including Carl also do a fantastic job in keeping us connected with tournaments. Check out @zjkfanforever amazing job on the China Super League: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?7694-China-Super-League-2014