Airoc M

says Aging is a killer
Maybe it's my low level technique but.....

When comparing the two rubbers.....
Airoc M > easy to perform passive block. Loops have decent spin and speed. Good control on pushes/chops. Poor at flicks.
Tenergy 05 > blocking (during match play) needs high skill to be consistent. Brilliant for flicks. Easy to generate loops with high speed and spin. Very high backspin on pushes even off dead incoming balls. Great at chopping with allround blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I have those rubbers on Cpen BH. They are quite similar as RPB but difference become more obvious when use as FH. Tenergy has the best feel and catapult. Rasant Grip is very close with a tad more tensor kick. Airoc is tame in comparison. Nothing bad but nothing outstanding either. It is very similar to RX in many ways.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
thanks raazzz. im a bit surprised about the durability of the airoc s. better than i expected.

Yeah I play with Airoc M but and I totally agree, I have been a big fan of Stigas earlier rubbers, especially the Calibra serie but now I must say that Airoc takes the prize. Do you think it works best with the old or the new ball?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
Yeah I play with Airoc M but and I totally agree, I have been a big fan of Stigas earlier rubbers, especially the Calibra serie but now I must say that Airoc takes the prize. Do you think it works best with the old or the new ball?

im a very novis player and have difficult to feel the exact difference between the polyball and the old ball but i imagine that i get better result in terms of spin with the new ball. what is your opinion?

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hey! I've been trying to find the Airoc vs Bluefire Jp comparison. (without luck). I see some tenergy/andro comperances here but.. would really like one for bluefire jp. (as I've only tried Tenergy 80 out of those and have not used it alot)
Have anyone tried both and could do a comperance review? (Airoc M vs Jp 01/01-Turbo and/or 03?) (Spin, Speed, Throw, Ease of Use, sensitivity to incoming spin comperance, etc?). Definitely keeping jp 03 on my bh, this is a matter of whether or not I should swap my jp 01-turbo on fh, with Airoc M.

This user has no status.
I am using tenergy today and can only agree with you, too fast and too expensive. And that's the reason why I started this thread. How big is the difference in control between tenergy and airoc? Blocking and pushing?

I dont think there will bo much differences in blocking and pushing as long as you know the technique I think the Airoc is a bit les bouny than Tenergys which makies it a bit slower and more controllable but the trajectory of the rubbers is very different, I would rather compare the Airoc M to Tenergy 64 then the 05.