Choosing a blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hey, I'm looking to change by current blade (decimate) but keep my joola rhythm rubbers, my coach and I spoke and since I'm offensive and generate enough power I could look at a softer blade to give me more contact and control. Any suggestions? I know it's best to try first but maybe I can find someone who has the blade u suggest

This user has no status.
do you have a budget? and do you want all wood or composite?
if you do not have a budget and want all wood then i recommend the nittaku violin or acoustic
composite - the innerforce series will give you control and great feeling, especially alc or zlc
a nice blade for a cheaper budget would be the andro temper tech (off or off+ depending what you feel like) or DHS PG7 (dont know if this is soft but very nice blade)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Ok thanks I also looked at Joola Fever (I know it says medium hard) but that had 90 speed and 75 control compared to my Decimate which has 96 speed and 60 control and considering I have Joola Rythm would this be any good? And there isn't to much of a budget ideally around £80 or less though. I understand some will say u have to play with a blade yourself but anyone with experience with that blade let me know plz

This user has no status.
I was gonna say Timo Boll ZLF since ive seen some Junior nationals work wonders with that thing and I actually have one ever since I was one year into the sport, and can never seem to use it properly....but then again you only have 80 quids....
I have never tried any joola product so i dont know how my recommendations will stack up with your rhyzm.
Here goes:
Andro Treiber G.
Glass fibre plies. Really soft. probably around 50 quids for one.

Infinity VPS V.
Pretty much a never wrong choice if you can generate enough power for it. Not exactly soft, but it has plenty of control and feel when youre not using strength, and plenty of power when you go for it.

Petr Korbel.
Will probably never go wrong with it. At least I havent seen anyone that can actually use this blade wrong :/

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
I was gonna say Timo Boll ZLF since ive seen some Junior nationals work wonders with that thing and I actually have one ever since I was one year into the sport, and can never seem to use it properly....but then again you only have 80 quids....
I have never tried any joola product so i dont know how my recommendations will stack up with your rhyzm.
Here goes:
Andro Treiber G.
Glass fibre plies. Really soft. probably around 50 quids for one.

Infinity VPS V.
Pretty much a never wrong choice if you can generate enough power for it. Not exactly soft, but it has plenty of control and feel when youre not using strength, and plenty of power when you go for it.

Petr Korbel.
Will probably never go wrong with it. At least I havent seen anyone that can actually use this blade wrong :/

Yeh I had a look at the infinity might look at it more now