dhs international rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
I am thinking of buying these rubbers. I was using Haifu whale international 3 but the UK supplier doesn't stock them now.
They are expensive rubbers and before I buy I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who knows anything about them.
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Yes, sorry I mean National. What is the difference between hurricane 3 national blue sponge and neo hurricane 3. Then there is h3 pre tuned !! All similar but I suspect quite different.

I recommend ttnpp.com for all table tennis equipment. They stock the DHS Hurricane national 3 for £49.00 blue sponge with legit authentication codes.

i recently ordered a real DHS hurricane long 5 blade for £92 where as if you are lucky enough to get one in England they are about £180 and only takes about 10 days to deliver.

if you need any pics uploading just let me know.

all blades come with original serial numbers and codes.

hope this helps.

This user has no status.
I recommend ttnpp.com for all table tennis equipment. They stock the DHS Hurricane national 3 for £49.00 blue sponge with legit authentication codes.

i recently ordered a real DHS hurricane long 5 blade for £92 where as if you are lucky enough to get one in England they are about £180 and only takes about 10 days to deliver.

if you need any pics uploading just let me know.

all blades come with original serial numbers and codes.

hope this helps.
A chinese friend told me ttnpp sells fakes. I think that way too since their stock list seems too good to be true. Unless these guys are really from within the CNT I don't see how they can get the stuff they sell.
You can try and buy one from them though. Make sure you take a picture of the rubber and post it here :p

I personally believe what they sell is real due to the fact of what I got with my hurricane long blade and I checked it with codes etc. I believe that Ttnpp get DHS national rubbers in a select few at a time from manufacturers and when they are sold they are sold.

I hav included photos of my recent purchase from ttnpp,

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 204
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Thanks to all that have replied. Its been a great help. The rubbers do seem to have a great write up. I probably won't be satisfied until I have tried one.
TTNPP seem to offer the best price.....far cheaper than megaspin who I have emailed and they have confirmed that they are much more expensive !!

This user has no status.
Gorgeous blade. But then again blades are much easier to get their hands on than the rubbers......
From what i've heard they simply order them from the thousands of fake sellers on Taobao and put your address as the delivery address lol....but then this is just a rumor. Who knows, they might be legit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
I have had this question for a long time as well. I have read excellent reviews about the national and provincial hurricane 3 on tabletennisdb. I can only assume some of them were purchased at ttnp or some site like it, and regardless of if they are not actually what the CNT uses, are they still an upgrade from the commercial neo version?

This user has no status.
I have had this question for a long time as well. I have read excellent reviews about the national and provincial hurricane 3 on tabletennisdb. I can only assume some of them were purchased at ttnp or some site like it, and regardless of if they are not actually what the CNT uses, are they still an upgrade from the commercial neo version?
Very much yes. You dont risk getting the crappy samples from those stocks. Also there are more variables in the national tier so there is definitely a piece that suits you the best.