H3 non-neo on bh!!!Amazing results ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
My friend from Croatia came to me and we decided to play tt :D
When i asked him about his rubbers he showed me his racket(because he knows very little about rubbers)
He plays with H3 neo on fh and suprise...with H3 on bh!!
At first i was laughing to him and he told me to try his racket.
Results were amazing.I didnt know that that rubber have so much control,short game-amazing,
and bh spin.I can only say that bh spin was 100x better that with my 999t(i expected that :D)
Yes,rubbers were little older(1 year) but it suprised me very much :)

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
H3 gets better as it breaks in. Some versions of H3 are totally unplayable without the right tuner. There are so many different combinations of topsheet and sponge out there with H3 and other Chinese rubbers it is hard to tell from your description which one you friend has.

My H3 NEO I have on one of my spare modified bats (Carl hit with this bat for a few minutes when I visited NYC) that H3 NEO is by now 3 yrs old and is perfectly playable. I got rid of the tack, I don't like over-tacky. Just a little is just right for me, I don't need a lot of tack, that slows down a lot of my slower touch shots and connecting shots and I lose control from that, so I wipe with sweat after each point each game for the first month or two and then the rubber is where I like it. Also after 50 hrs of play, the sponge and rubber are broken in enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
H3 gets better as it breaks in. Some versions of H3 are totally unplayable without the right tuner. There are so many different combinations of topsheet and sponge out there with H3 and other Chinese rubbers it is hard to tell from your description which one you friend has.

My H3 NEO I have on one of my spare modified bats (Carl hit with this bat for a few minutes when I visited NYC) that H3 NEO is by now 3 yrs old and is perfectly playable. I got rid of the tack, I don't like over-tacky. Just a little is just right for me, I don't need a lot of tack, that slows down a lot of my slower touch shots and connecting shots and I lose control from that, so I wipe with sweat after each point each game for the first month or two and then the rubber is where I like it. Also after 50 hrs of play, the sponge and rubber are broken in enough.

Yes this rubber lost the tack almost completly,so i think that is the reason too :D

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You can get a lot of the original tackiness back by rubbing a 50/50 combo of olive oil and lemon juice rub into the topsheet with your fingers for a minute, you only need less than 1/2 teaspoon or so each. Then get a really clean cotton shirt or something that will leave no lint and wipe it off. Let it air out a bit, then take a little water, rub it all around the rubber to get it moist everywhere, no pools of drops, just moist, it doesn't take much, then put on a protective plastic sheet overnight.

Take it off the next day and you will be amazed at how "new" the topsheet became.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
My friend from Croatia came to me and we decided to play tt :D
When i asked him about his rubbers he showed me his racket(because he knows very little about rubbers)
He plays with H3 neo on fh and suprise...with H3 on bh!!
At first i was laughing to him and he told me to try his racket.
Results were amazing.I didnt know that that rubber have so much control,short game-amazing,
and bh spin.I can only say that bh spin was 100x better that with my 999t(i expected that :D)
Yes,rubbers were little older(1 year) but it suprised me very much :)

**** yourself u stupid ****

Interesting. For me, when I wipe it with sweat it gets it's tackiness back. ;) haha