Buying from China on Ebay (Yinhe).

This user has no status.
Hi, i have been reading all the comments about the Yinhe Big Dipper and well, you've convinced me, for that price it's something to try, and since there's no way to get Yinhe products here i'll buy it from ebay.
This guy sells Yinhe things and also some other interesting things, like Dhs provincial and national, tenergy, etc. Anyway, i'll buy just the Yinhe rubbers, at first sight, it looks like a good seller, with good feedback, what do you think about this seller? any experiences?

Also, i'll get a new racket for my father. I'm looking for a "light" all-wood blade (<90gr), Off or Off+, with a good dwell time for creating good spin and loops, i'm between a bty Korbel and Hinoki Shake Speedy. But they're not cheap blades, so i'm looking if there's a good alternative in the chinese blades, like Yinhe, Palio, etc..I mean, i don't want to pay so much if there's a simillar blade for half of the price or less. is there a good alternative?

This user has no status.
Thanks, i'll order the rubbers and some blade, i understand the expected shipping time is about 3 weeks, so i must be patient.

One more question, about the blade. Does anyone knows the Yinhe T-7? I looked at the T-8 but it seemed to stiff for me, this one looks better, but what about the speed? Is it fast enough for an offensive game (not too far from the table)?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Thanks, i'll order the rubbers and some blade, i understand the expected shipping time is about 3 weeks, so i must be patient.

One more question, about the blade. Does anyone knows the Yinhe T-7? I looked at the T-8 but it seemed to stiff for me, this one looks better, but what about the speed? Is it fast enough for an offensive game (not too far from the table)?

Yinhe T- series is very fast. Almost zero dwell time. So looping is stressfull. I got confirmation from Tony and Der_echte over this. So tread carefully.

...Rajd...

Reactions: Greco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
How much different is Yinhe from Tenergy? Yinhe claims it rivals Tenergy 05 is this true?

Well to the Tenergy lovers, Yinhe rubbers are the "Kardashians" of the table tennis rubbers world. Cheap and useless.

Don't blame me...Yeah..that's what most of my club members say. :)

But I found the Big Dipper and Moon Speed very good for its price.

This user has no status.
Yinhe T- series is very fast. Almost zero dwell time. So looping is stressfull. I got confirmation from Tony and Der_echte over this. So tread carefully.

...Rajd...

Well, i looked into the T and the Venus series. I saw the T series were stiff, but the T7 it's suposed to be slower and softer than the other Arylate blade, the T8 wich i supose it's less stiff than the other blades from the T series because of the Arylate.
Maybe some blade from the Venus series is less stiff.

And, what can you tell me about the Moon Speed? I'm between Moon Speed and Saturn Pro for my backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Well, i looked into the T and the Venus series. I saw the T series were stiff, but the T7 it's suposed to be slower and softer than the other Arylate blade, the T8 wich i supose it's less stiff than the other blades from the T series because of the Arylate.
Maybe some blade from the Venus series is less stiff.

And, what can you tell me about the Moon Speed? I'm between Moon Speed and Saturn Pro for my backhand.

Moon Speed is a good backhand rubber. Hardness is around 33-35 degrees. I can flick, block and push quite well. I admire it on my N-9 blade.
Yinhe says that it is for the new plastic balls. I haven't tried that so can tell u.
Haven't played with Saturn Pro, somebody else might help.

This user has no status.
Thanks, form that price it's actually tempting to buy both rubbers and blades to test, but i know i don't need so muchos rackets. Thanks, i'll tell you when the things arrive.
I saw very good reviews, and some people who says the oposite thing about the N-9. Would you recommend it to me?

Last edited:
This user has no status.

...Rajd...
Not the T-7. At least the 3+2 version. I'm using DHS H3 unboosted and have no trouble looping with it at all. In fact, I would call it a controlled attacker's dream. Maybe it plays differently with a euro/jap sponge.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Not the T-7. At least the 3+2 version. I'm using DHS H3 unboosted and have no trouble looping with it at all. In fact, I would call it a controlled attacker's dream. Maybe it plays differently with a euro/jap sponge.

I have T-6 and it is good blade. It has some stiffness and it plays well with medium-soft rubbers. Good control. Have to put some power in your shots and it spins the ball very well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I won't say Yinhe rubbers are useless,
It is a lot cheaper than Tenergy - 3 to 4 times (if not more).

So if your Tenergy last you 3 to 4 months, it means you can change Yinhe rubbers every month for the same budget.
OR, if your TT comunity don't have the budget, then these Yinhe rubbers comes in really handy.

Regering to Yinhe Moon (normal on).
Obviously the 40+ ones - Moon Speed and Big Dipper are very improved versions, but a slight price increase to the Moon

Reactions: Rajah* and Greco
This user has no status.
Finally, i decided for the YinHe W-6, since it seems to be a tested blade, with decent speed and good dwell time. I'm planning to put a Big Dipper 38° on the forehand. I'm not sure about the backhand, i'm between YinHe Saturn Provincial, 729 Aurora, Palio CJ8000 (soft) and Dawei Super Power 2008 XP. I will choose two, one for this blade, and another one for mine (i'm not confortable with my Tg3 Neo). For my bh i'm looking for a relatively soft (most rubbers will feel softer than tg3) rubber, good for blocking, short game and some ocacional chop, with decent spin. Do you know if any of those rubber can match this description?
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Well to the Tenergy lovers, Yinhe rubbers are the "Kardashians" of the table tennis rubbers world. Cheap and useless.

Don't blame me...Yeah..that's what most of my club members say. :)

But I found the Big Dipper and Moon Speed very good for its price.

I won't say Yinhe rubbers are useless,
It is a lot cheaper than Tenergy - 3 to 4 times (if not more).

So if your Tenergy last you 3 to 4 months, it means you can change Yinhe rubbers every month for the same budget.
OR, if your TT comunity don't have the budget, then these Yinhe rubbers comes in really handy.

Regering to Yinhe Moon (normal on).
Obviously the 40+ ones - Moon Speed and Big Dipper are very improved versions, but a slight price increase to the Moon

Okay thanks. Are the Big Bipper and Moon Speed newer versions of the Moon? What rubber is closest to Tenergy 05 would you say? Does Yinhe use spring sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Okay thanks. Are the Big Bipper and Moon Speed newer versions of the Moon? What rubber is closest to Tenergy 05 would you say? Does Yinhe use spring sponge?
Big dipper is like H3
While Moon speed is like T64

Take ur pick.

No i think Yinhe does not use spring sponge. If they do then i dont think i feel it like T64-fx in my hand.

...Rajd...

This user has no status.
I think China-friend is a reputed seller on ebay. He also runs a webisite. Eacheng.net
Prices are same almost in both the places. Responses are quick via email. Orderd PG7 + Globe 999 + focus 3 snipe from eacheng.net Yet to reach though.

...Rajd...

What type of blade is the PG7? What type of play/player does it suit?

the pg7 is the very cheap model on which the hurricane long 3 and tg506 were based. they have the same composition, but the quality and consistency vary less with the more expensive ones.

it is more of an attacking blade as it is fast (not quite the off+++ that dhs marks it as, but more like off to off+). it works really well with hurricane 3 neo, but you need to practise a lot with it or you will get bitten badly for bad form.

This user has no status.
the pg7 is the very cheap model on which the hurricane long 3 and tg506 were based. they have the same composition, but the quality and consistency vary less with the more expensive ones.

it is more of an attacking blade as it is fast (not quite the off+++ that dhs marks it as, but more like off to off+). it works really well with hurricane 3 neo, but you need to practise a lot with it or you will get bitten badly for bad form.

@htfu you are all over my queries today, thanks man! I just posted a new thread about what kind of blade I am looking for. Feel free to advise!