What's your real name.............

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Some say, BH-Man of mytt knows the real you. :))

Man, is that sorry-azz BH-Man running hiz big mouth again over at MyTT ??

Dude has no forehand, heck, he cant even spell forehand without help from an elite coach. That is why he is called BH-Man, but it is wise to stay away from his BH in a real match side just in case it is actually good. You never know. Some say he is the typical fat, old, no footwork can't move 5 cm even if a Tsunami was headed his way kinda old dude. He sounds like he would be an easy target in a real match. Someone ought to call him out and take a match vid playing for the high stakes of a week of free lunches.

Reactions: agold
Man, is that sorry-azz BH-Man running hiz big mouth again over at MyTT ??

Dude has no forehand, heck, he cant even spell forehand without help from an elite coach. That is why he is called BH-Man, but it is wise to stay away from his BH in a real match side just in case it is actually good. You never know. Some say he is the typical fat, old, no footwork can't move 5 cm even if a Tsunami was headed his way kinda old dude. He sounds like he would be an easy target in a real match. Someone ought to call him out and take a match vid playing for the high stakes of a week of free lunches.

Nah, He's cool. I've heard he packs a beast rivaling yours. :) ha ha

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I am also a Janitor and Professional Babysitter in the military. :) We are not allowed to go "old school" on Soldiers any moar, we have to hold thier hands and offer them free tissues for their sniffles when they feel bad about an order we issue.
It was like that 25 years ago in the navy. I was stationed in Argentia Newfoundland on a joint naval facility. The female Canadians did like orders from senior US enlisted like 1st class POs and Chiefs. The female Canadians would get upset. Heaven forbid getting in their face.