Mizuno Wave Medal 4

says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
Jan 2011
Anyone that knows me, knows how much I rave about Mizuno table tennis trainers. There are few products that I'd class myself as an 'advocate' for, but Mizuno Wave Medal 4 trainers are one such product.

After a previous bad experience, I've had to purchase my trainers on trips to Asia. This time round I was delighted to see them available on Amazon in the UK with Prime delivery from a reputable supplier (yes, they are original!).

I'm really happy with the new Wave Medal 4s. I'm sure they are more comfortable than the previous model, but it might be just that my old pair are just that - old (saying that, I've found Mizuno's to last very well).

I choose the Wave Medal 4 over the Wave Drive 6 as I prefer the extra cushioning and support. I feel that you get a lot in the trainer and for me, whilst I love the style of the A2, I cannot afford the extra.

Mizuno Wave Medal 4 on Amazon UK with Prime (£79.99 down from £99.99)
Mizuno Wave Drive 6 (Junior Sizes) on Amazon UK with Prime (£84.99 down from £69.90)
Mizuno Wave Drive 6 (Adult Sizes) on Amazon UK with Prime (£84.99 down from £69.90)
Mizuno Wave Drive A2 on Amazon UK - Available on Prime Soon (£94.99 down from £129.99)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mizuno-Wave-Medal-4.jpg
    Mizuno-Wave-Medal-4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 587