Blank marks on Rubber?

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hey, I'm not sure why and if it's ruining the Rubber somehow. But I have the last weeks experienced the Rubber get ting blank marks. I have been playing a lot in cold whether (it's not ice btw) (like 0-10 minus degrees) as well as cleaning it Now and then with Donic shildkröt Cleaning Foam. (With a sponge)

there have been bigger spots But I have usually Rubbed them of (like on the first picture, that Was one complete blank spot) As well as a lot very small and blank glittering spots all over the rubber. Can this be due the cleaning Foam? Or a combo of that and the cold? or have you had experiences with this finding out it's something else? Would very Much like to know if someone has experienced similar and what I should do with it.
ee001fe339924527b1e0767c931fa91e.jpg

4b74ed2e12e3d25dd6476304516a556f.jpg

If it Was Only the small dots I wouldnt think Much of it, But there have been 1cm dots as well. Which is not that small a spot...

Last edited:
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
that happens around the edges of my rubbers a lot. not sure what it is. do you use rubber protectors? is it an air bubble in one of those? i am as stuck as you are!

Now that you mention it... I kinda just cut the package protectors the rubbers came in and used em... could that be the reason? o.o
It has usually happened after just laying in it's case for a while. but that wouldn't explain how there were so many small dots.. can't be air bubbles all over.

This user has no status.
i doubt its caused by air! i dont even use protective sheets(it gets less grippy because of the bits in the case but when washed its fine and grippy as almost but not quite new! to me it looks like frozen glue residue but i dont feel quialified enough.
is it flat on the rubber or does it cave in or raise?
if gently rubbed does it bend with the rubber or is it a bit more stiff(like a hard layer)
does it come off or is it integral?
that might help people guess better thanks :D