Win a signed blade by Waldner! (XMAS Comp 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Win a signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt! (2014 XMAS Competition)

Hey Everyone!

When TableTennisDaily met Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson on the opening of the Fusion Table Tennis Club. We managed to get their signatures on a Donic blade when Dan met Jan Ove Waldner here.

To win this fantastic, unique give away all you have to do is simply post below 'how many shots (including service) went on the table from shot 1 to shot 10 in our latest 'XMAS Edition Top 10 Craziest Shots of 2014' video. NOTE: Do not include the shots hit during replays.

Donic blade signed by Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily t-shirt

There are 2 prizes up for grabs!

1st place: Waldner and Persson signed blade
2nd place: TableTennisDaily T-Shirt

xmasprize2014.jpg

How to win:

Simply post below the answer to this question... 'how many shots (including Service) are hit from shot 1 to shot 10 in our latest 'XMAS Edition Top 10 Craziest Shots of 2014' video. NOTE: Do not include the shots hit during replays. The prize draw closes on Wednesday 31st December 2014 - 23:59pm GMT! The winner will be announced the following day.

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think there were a total of 77 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 10 quality posts to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.
- Like and Share the latest post on the TableTennisDaily Facebook here.

fbpost.jpg

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is December 31st 2014 at 11:59 pm GMT
Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition closing date will not be accepted into the prize draw.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
The shots from 17 secs and out.
1=3, 2=7, 3=14, 4=27, 5=10, 6=6, 7=12, 8=12, 9=20, 10=28 (considering a "2 bounce" serve is 1 shot)
Therefore, I think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.

Reactions: eshkaft and Greco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
I think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.

Reactions: eshkaft
Status
Not open for further replies.