What rubbers on yinhe DHS Hurricane Hao III?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
I have a DHS Hurricane Hao III blade---and now i search some rubbers with is the best for me.

Can you suggest me some rubber which is for me a best with this blade DHS Hurricane Hao III?

Cheers

Csaba

Last edited:
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hmmmm

I am not sure that i understood your question :),but i believe best thing for fh is hard-tacky rubber,and for bh medium-soft non-tacky rubber
Cheers :D

Black letters haha I dont know how i read that :D
Best rubbers are ofcourse from DHS Hurricane/Skyline series. Hurricane 3 Neo maybe ;)

Mkay, so, I'm in the same situation here. (I have not yet gotten the rubbers for my set, though I have same rubbers on my other blade, Silver Line). Why would Hurricane/Skyline be the best, just because It's DHS and they recommend it? or because Tacky Chinese? or?
So, My Jp-03 for bh, does actually go hand in hand with the med-soft and non tacky, as your description.
Though, why would Jp-01 Turbo (med+ or med/hard sponge) and non tacky, be a bad choice? I mean, it's grippy but not tacky, how would this be of major difference in terms of blade? is it just because that's what the Chinese usually use? or?

I'm open for being lectured. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
Mkay, so, I'm in the same situation here. (I have not yet gotten the rubbers for my set, though I have same rubbers on my other blade, Silver Line). Why would Hurricane/Skyline be the best, just because It's DHS and they recommend it? or because Tacky Chinese? or?
So, My Jp-03 for bh, does actually go hand in hand with the med-soft and non tacky, as your description.
Though, why would Jp-01 Turbo (med+ or med/hard sponge) and non tacky, be a bad choice? I mean, it's grippy but not tacky, how would this be of major difference in terms of blade? is it just because that's what the Chinese usually use? or?

I'm open for being lectured. :rolleyes:
Didnt say its a bad choice :D Just oposite ;)
That are great rubbers for bh but for fh as well
And about H3 it not just about they are tacky an chinese,you have a lot of tacky chinese rubbers and some of them are bad and some are good.
But H3 is that kind of rubber-90 % of people likes it so i believe he is not an exeption :D
He can put tenergyes on Hao III as well but i think noone should suffer their prices,but thats completly other topic soo...

Cheers :D

Reactions: Kaizoku