Donic bluefire jp 03 vs Victas v 01 limber

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I have not tried Victas, nor can I compare.
But I must say Jp 03 is an excelent backhand rubber. With beast controll yet still good speed and fabolous spin. I've heard some say it might have a tad more spin than tenergy 05, though can't compare that myself. Yet not that sensitive to incoming spin as you might think. Of all the rubber I've tried (Mark V, Stiga Evo, Jp 01-Turbo, Tenergy 80) This is most likely my bh rubber for life. It could be a good fh rubber too, but for my taste I desire a tad more speed on my fh. (which the majority intermediate/advanced players would say too) On tabletennisdb about Victas I found one comment I'd like to quote:

"Good rubber but to me the ratings seem a little unrealistic and unfair to other quality rubbers. In my opinion it is not better than Xiom (Sigma Europe, Vega Pro, Omega IV pro), Rakza 7 or 9, Donic Bluefire or Tibhar Evolution. Not the mention Tenergy 05 or 05FX that I find better in all aspects. So, it is a good rubber: fast, spiny and controllable, but quite sensitive to incoming spin, not the best for smashes, loses some power when playing far from the table, difficult to glue/unglue. It's worth to give it a try, but it is not "holly grail" of all rubbers as according to ratings."

Though I can't verify how true this is, I would go for the Jp 03 if I were you. I promise you will not regret it.