says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
STIGA Carbonado 190 Blade Review with Xu Xin and Kristian Karlsson!

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review STIGA's latest blade, the Carbonado 190, with world no.1 Xu Xin and Swedish no.1 Kristian Karlsson!

Both @Dan, Xu Xin and Kristian Karlsson used the STIGA Carbonado 190 blade and the STIGA Airoc Medium Rubbers in the review. The video looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis and also which types of players this carbon blade is suited to.

Thanks to STIGA, Daniel Ives, Xu Xin and Kristian Karlsson in the making of this review.

We hope you have enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. The Chinese National Team have worked alongside STIGA China and STIGA Sweden to produce this blade. Players of the CNT are currently using and testing the blade in practice.

Last month we reviewed the STIGA Carbonado 145 with Fan Zhendong, you can watch the review here.

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.

says [IMG]
Thanks for the review.

Looks like I prefer 145, mainly due to higher arc. Although some think 189 Euro is acceptable, I think it is a lot money for a blade!
TT11 normally has a nice promotion for new Stiga products (35 euro discount on the Emerald for example), so let's hope they will offer the Carbonado's for a special price as well.

ZED

This user has no status.

ZED

This user has no status.
Jul 2014
What is your personal favorite dan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great review as always Dan! Awesome to have both Kristian Karlsson and Xu Xin in the review! :)

Thanks @Raazzz yeah it was great to have the two of them. Gives more of an insight to how the blade performs.

Great Dan! I will definitely try out these blades. Do you think that maybe Kristian will start using this blade?

Yeah I think he might start using it. The only thing is, he currently uses a STIGA wood blade I believe. Some players tend to stick with wood so it will be interesting. i will let you know if I find out any more information regarding this :)

Thanks for the review.

No worries at all, thanks for watching and being active here on TTD :)

Good job @Dan! Once in a life time experience with some of the top players in the world :) which one of the Carbonado blades did they like best?

Thanks @Giangt hmm good question I am not to sure just yet but will find out soon as different players within the CNT are testing out the final product of the Carbonado series.

What is your personal favorite dan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question!

Personally for me I will go for the 145 because I am a lot slower now and I am not as aggressive as I use to be. I am more of an all round, mid distance player now so I think the 145 will suit me best. When I was younger I would have gone for the 190 as I use to use my forehand very often and I was very aggressive and heavy on attack back then. So the 190 would have suited me best then.

What would you go for?