Rasant Powergrip or Tenergy 64

This user has no status.
I'M currently using Andro Firehand FL racket, and Plasma 470 for both back and forehand. I want to change into something with more power. I came down with those 2, Andro Rasant Powergrip and butterfly Tenergy 64. If you have experienced with either if not both, please tell me your opinions and which one you would recommend me with.

P/S:I'm a attacking type of player.

I have to agree with xVill I use Powergrip and after about six to eight weeks it feels like it's completely lost its spin capability.
If you are looking for pure speed the answer is tenergy 64 however if you want a lot of speed and spin there is the tenergy 05 (these are £50 per sheet and don't last that long) have you thought about other rubbers like Donic Bluefire m1 Turbo I think this is more faster than t64 and amazing spin, lasts a lot longer and is £15 less per sheet.

Personally I would research a little deeper with what really matches you as a player check out www.tabletennisdb.com/rubbers they compare all the rubbers on the market and provide links to find the best prices.

Also so before buying any rubbers check out www.ttnpp.com a Hong kong distributor you can save up to 60% on the RRP and is 100% authentic.

Hope this helps

This user has no status.
for the powergrip your technique has to be perfect. you have to hit every single ball 98-100% correct or the ball falls straight down into the net. The rubber is also very hard, the hardest rubber Ive ever played with so you have to hit every ball on the peak of the bounce or you cant get any power.

but the tenergy 64 is more foregiving and alot softer feel. so you can take the ball later or on the peak of the bounce or right after the bounce and maintaining the controll.

So If you have the technique powergrip might be a good one

This user has no status.
I have tried Rasant, PowerSponge, Power Grip and Grip. All of them are not even close in terms of performance when compared to their corresponding Tenergy sub products, and they last for an even shorter period of time!
The Grip's top sheet does grab the new polyball abit better than the 05 does but thats all there is to it. It starts to shrink like crazy after a few weeks and now i cant even get it to cover the smallest of blades.
The only thing that comes close to a Tenergy right now on overall is probably Tibhar's Evo series. At least thats what i've heard as I only had a few knocks with the FX-P and it does a pretty good job at its price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
I have tried Rasant, PowerSponge, Power Grip and Grip. All of them are not even close in terms of performance when compared to their corresponding Tenergy sub products, and they last for an even shorter period of time!
The Grip's top sheet does grab the new polyball abit better than the 05 does but thats all there is to it. It starts to shrink like crazy after a few weeks and now i cant even get it to cover the smallest of blades.
The only thing that comes close to a Tenergy right now on overall is probably Tibhar's Evo series. At least thats what i've heard as I only had a few knocks with the FX-P and it does a pretty good job at its price.

Played with FX-P and for me its completly smashing rubber.Good choice for bh but for fh much better rubber is MX-P evolution :D

This user has no status.
Have you ever played with Aurora??I want to buy it for a long time and i always pick something else :D
Can you send me some review or write it here ;) ??
Only for a knock or 2, I am afraid, so cant write any review. :)

I remember ever try it once on a friends blade.

In short, made for flats, not for spin. Block, push, drive, and smash. ;P

This user has no status.
Tenergy 05 is the best if you want a Tenergy, but I prefer powergrip to 64
I've said it a few times already and I probably need to say it a few million times more:
THERE ISNT A BEST IN EQUIPMENTS, THERE ARE ONLY THE ONES THAT SUITS THE PLAYER THE MOST.

Quick example. T05 is not as good as T80 when it comes to my backhand. It gets abit too weak for my liking when I start stepping away from the table. Also its high sensitivity to spin makes it hard for me to get services back the way I want.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Powergrip is good but doesn't last very long, I used it on my Viscaria for a month or so before I switched back to T05... If you're thinking of a rubber from the Tenergy series choose 05!!! :)

Agree they wear out so fast! Tenergy 64 is a better alternative if you got the money for it :)