hi

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
What makes you think he is here to ask people for help....sounds very disrespecting towards a recognised coach....He maybe came here to help others lol

Hi Coach Gener, welcome to TTD!

I don't think Mahomedy13 wanted to sound disrespectful, I thought it sounded nice to let him know that he could get help if he needed some. Welcome Genergalang nice to have you here! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
What makes you think he is here to ask people for help....sounds very disrespecting towards a recognised coach....He maybe came here to help others lol

Hi Coach Gener, welcome to TTD!

I didnt mean to be disrespectful in the least bit.

All i meant was.that if he is having a problem on the forum/site,as people sometimes do,then the are people ready to help.

Im sure the coach didnt take it in a disrespectful sense.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
As the Chinese saying, one mountain will always be higher than another mountain

This is a learning forum, not a teaching forum, but it seems like some wants to be teachers - I hope I am wrong in this regards

I concur with you-let the coaches like yourself and coach Gener, be the teachers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I concur with you-let the coaches like yourself and coach Gener, be the teachers.

No, I didn't say that.
A nice welcome would do, not a "you at the right place to learn" type of welcome - not even the mods and admin do that, yet alone a regular user.

Now what if Gener is a "pro", does it sound silly.

PS, I see you reply to lots of questions all over the forum, and I see you enjoy helping others, but imagine you send greetings to pros with "If you need any help,there are many people ready to help"....

Any ways, there are lots of bigger mountains in this forum, I am basically a small mountain.

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
No, I didn't say that.
A nice welcome would do, not a "you at the right place to learn" type of welcome - not even the mods and admin do that, yet alone a regular user.

Now what if Gener is a "pro", does it sound silly.

PS, I see you reply to lots of questions all over the forum, and I see you enjoy helping others, but imagine you send greetings to pros with "If you need any help,there are many people ready to help"....

Any ways, there are lots of bigger mountains in this forum, I am basically a small mountain.

I dont think you understood me in the correct context.

If people only look at 1 aspect of a statement,the meaning becomes really distorted.

I wish all the best to you and coach Gener,and look forward to learning more from you