Kim Minseok

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
There have been some rumors around saying that he and head coach of Korea team have some problem. Personally, I feel he has lost his way somehow, playing without passion and easily losing concentration at some crucial points. In fact, he is still one of the big player who is supported by a huge fan from amateur players in Korea, or at least where I have been, compared to any other players in his generation. Of course I dun count JSH even though he is still playing but he belongs to the previous generation.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Kim Min Seok had injuries with his foot. Wheels are important to play this sport at a high level.

I don't see a lot of FB activity from him in the last few months.

To be fair, after Ryu SM, Oh SU, and Joo SH, teh squad Koreans have chosen seems to change like a a bath towel. No one single player out of the pool of 10 players they have who are WR 75 or better skill has taken over a dominant consistent place on the team.

Jeung Young Sik is an example of such a player. He seems to be on the team, off the team, on it, off it. Sometimes he has good tourneys, sometimes not. Ditto for Seo Hyun Deok. Cho Uhn Rae is the only player in hte last year with any consistent results (maybe Lee Jeung Woo). Lee Sang Soo has been pretty quiet the last year or two as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think Kim Minseok, Cho Eonrae, JSH makes a difference or made. Players like Lee Sangsoo, Seo Hyundeok or Jeung Yungsik are quite good in doubles, but in singles they are level WR 50 or similar, nice single shots but overall they did not win much. I remember there was a time in 2013 when Kim was quite consistent and even chinese weren't sure for victory, also Eonrae at the beginning of 2014 was quite solid. It is a pity that JSH who is not young anymore has to be main point of Korean Team.