Craziest Table Tennis Rally Of All Time!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
We titled this point, 'Craziest Table Tennis Rally Of All Time' for a reason! This point has everything, from around the table, head shot, foot shot, around the net, diving shot, a swap hand, under the leg shot and more!

It is mind blowing! Watch the rally below between Ma Long and Xu Xin, which the internet is going crazy about!

So what do you think?

I love the way Xu Xin thinks he has won the point, and then all of a sudden realises!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
1950s rather :p

The Chinese are always the best with these types of play.
The recent Taiwan Masters exibition was a waste of time, Ma Lin vs Chiang Peng lung. Ma Lin tried to get the around the table going, but after that failed attempt, there was no more.

They should of did a Ma Lin vs Saive rather, or just get Ma Long and XX in :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I only wonder why they dont do this like inbetween of some big matches..
I mean - the final day - they play the semis, and then, while waiting for finals, why dont they let some exhibition matches go on?
Or even better - some exhibition competition?
That would be just awesome..

Yeah, this is what they did in the Taiwan Masters, but they did it before Semis, and some of the exhibition players was part of the semis, and it causes some issue, as the players need proper rest inbetween a proper match. 4 hours rest isn't a lot to be honest. But they can get the "knocked out" players to perform.

IMO, TT world level tournaments needs to change - have entertainment other than just opening ceremony or opening presentation.
They should get programs inbetween the matches as you said. Making it a full day entertainment.
Currently sitting in a stadium for a full day is a nightmare and most of the time - boring.

In China Super league, they also did some entertainment during the half way line - getting audiences involved etc.
The Super league is only a few hours evening, and they implimented this. Something similar to a NBA half time entertainment