Just joined in

This user has no status.
Thanks guys, nearest club from me is 15miles. I was playing the other day freezing my ass of outside but it was a good exercise. Bought the table as I want to teach my kids to play ( age 8 and 11, both boys) as well. It is a good alternative hobby as I used to fly model rc helicopter.[emoji3] I intend to play recreationally and to improve my techniques.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hi Chucky. I'm a Northants man myself so on a worldwide forum like this we are practically next door neighbours. Whereabouts in Beds are you from?

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to TTD guys! Awesome, I love playing TT outdoors. Sounds like a good bat set up you have there to.

Amazing which RC Helicopter did you fly? I've always wanted to get into that hobby, I have a mini drone and mini heli at the moment, but I want to get a Bebop Drone haha!

See you around!

This user has no status.
Welcome to TTD guys! Awesome, I love playing TT outdoors. Sounds like a good bat set up you have there to.

Amazing which RC Helicopter did you fly? I've always wanted to get into that hobby, I have a mini drone and mini heli at the moment, but I want to get a Bebop Drone haha!

See you around!

Here is the fleet at the moment...[emoji4]

uploadfromtaptalk1421973753072.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Here is the fleet at the moment...[emoji4]

attachment.php

That is an awesome collection! I would be to scared to fly those bad boys :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Welcome Chucky!!

TT is deifantly a good alternative - much cheaper I would say :p

I notice a lot of parents have "rejoined" the scene for the sake of the kids.
TT is the best sport in the world, especially for kids. So well done in taking this option.

Now, you need 6 custom setup equipments, to match your fleet :p

This user has no status.
Welcome Chucky!!

TT is deifantly a good alternative - much cheaper I would say [emoji14]

I notice a lot of parents have "rejoined" the scene for the sake of the kids.
TT is the best sport in the world, especially for kids. So well done in taking this option.

Now, you need 6 custom setup equipments, to match your fleet [emoji14]
Thank you, definitely a lot cheaper and the wife will not be moaning about parcels coming for rc parts. One crash will definitely cover at least one high end blade and some rubber. The good thing is I could exercise aside from going to the gym and best of all play and teach my kids.[emoji3]