Anyone tried Innerforce ZLC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hello! Currently looking for reviews for the Butterfly Innerforce ZLC? especially with usage of pips?
Thank you guys! :)

Hi Harveyaquino,
i'm using since last march IF ZLC and i find it's a fantastic blade! fast, but not so much to throw out the ball (the missing last 3 cm of table that we all need...).
I used also the brother of it: IF T5000. Wonderful blade, but, you, know, there are 5-6 cm of missing table... :)
I use actually Donic M1 Turbo 2.0mm both sides and I find it's a good compromise between speed and control. It feels hard at the first time, then, slowly, you can feel very well the ball and control it. And the quantity of spin you can give, doing "normal" strokes, are really amazing.
Shure, I cannot say anything combined with pips, but I will suppose that it is same as the smooth's.

I have also "worked" a little bit the blade in order to reach litte more stiffness. I shortened approx 1-1,5mm the blade. The result is: a little bit more faster, a littlebit more stiffer and a litte more balanced in hand direction. Little modification, big result!