Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Guys! :)

As there are a lot of non speaking english people on the forum, I have added a very nice mod that allows you to translate the forum very nice and effectively so your able to read TTD members posts easier.

---However, please reply and type in English on the forum. I hope this feature will help some people who struggle to understand what someone is saying---

The site language translate tab is located to the bottom left of the forum page.

langaugetab.jpg

Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Guys! :)

As there are a lot of non speaking english people on the forum, I have added a very nice mod that allows you to translate the forum very nice and effectively so your able to read TTD members posts easier.

---However, please reply and type in English on the forum. I hope this feature will help some people who struggle to understand what someone is saying---

The site language translate tab is located to the bottom left of the forum page.

langaugetab.jpg

Dan

This awesome mod is back up and running

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That's an amazing thing :D Maybe those people can translate their comments with google translate to English before posting them as well to join the discussions ;)

Yeah! Should help a lot as a lot of the traffic to this site is World wide so its great to other members perspectives on discussions :)