FH rubber for Stiga Intensity NCT

This user has no status.
Hello,

I've recently bought Stiga Intensity NCT and stick my current rubber Omega V Tour which I've put on my old blade Infinity VPS V. Omega V Tour works great with Infinity VPS V. But on Intensity NCT, I feel it's lack of power, slow and not that spinny. I am looking for a FH rubber to boost speed as well as spin. Please give me a suggestion of FH rubber which suits best with Intensity NCT for attacking play.

Thank you.

This user has no status.
Hello Raazzz,

Thanks for an input. Greatly appreciate it. I've just read the reviews regarding Airoc M, it's pretty good. But they are targeting to make for poly balls so some were mentioned that it's not working well with celluloid ball. But I will consider getting it if there's no alternative good choice. Regarding Tenergy I've try one of my friend's blade which setup with T05 and Rosewood and I feel that Tenergy series is not my taste.

Do you or if anyone have other recommendation for Intensity, please let me know. And how about these rubbers?

1. Andro Rasant Grip
2. Bluefire M1 Turbo (is it very heavy?)
3. Tibhar Evolution MX-P (is it very heavy?)

Best Regards,

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello Raazzz,

Thanks for an input. Greatly appreciate it. I've just read the reviews regarding Airoc M, it's pretty good. But they are targeting to make for poly balls so some were mentioned that it's not working well with celluloid ball. But I will consider getting it if there's no alternative good choice. Regarding Tenergy I've try one of my friend's blade which setup with T05 and Rosewood and I feel that Tenergy series is not my taste.

Do you or if anyone have other recommendation for Intensity, please let me know. And how about these rubbers?

1. Andro Rasant Grip

Best Regards,

Omega V is pretty fast. Is the Intensity blade slower than the Infinity? Is that the problem you are having?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Hello Raazzz,

1. Andro Rasant Grip

Best Regards,

I think Airoc M works good with the celluloid ball to and I understand that Tenergy is not for everyone. I think bluefire M1 can work good

This user has no status.
Omega V is pretty fast. Is the Intensity blade slower than the Infinity? Is that the problem you are having?

Yeap, I feel that on Intensity blade, Omega V isn't that fast. And feeling not that great as Infinity as well. So I am looking for new rubber which can match. Thanks for a reply Carl.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeap, I feel that on Intensity blade, Omega V isn't that fast. And feeling not that great as Infinity as well. So I am looking for new rubber which can match. Thanks for a reply Carl.

How about your BH rubber? Does it feel okay on the blade? I am not so sure that there is much that is that much faster than Omega V. So if the issue is more about speed than feel, it might be that you go back to the old blade. Or you just take your time to get used to the Intensity. If it is mainly about feeling then trying a new rubber may help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Omega V Tour is pretty fast and even if there is a faster rubber out there, that would only be slightly faster. I think that you're having problems cause maybe you are not yet confident with Intensity and you play weaker, softer shots since Intensity and Infinity are different blades with the Intensity being harder(outer ply)/more flexible/higher throw while the Infinity is softer/stiffer/lower throw. So give Intensity time, or go back to Infinity or choose an even harder rubber (Target Ultim 50?) that will make your combo stiffer and maybe faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
MyTableTennis.com is the best US table tennis shop having latest equiment and accessories for all your table tennis needs. Grab the best products for playing table tennis now.