What happens?

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
If the air bubble is between the blade and the rubber sheet then it will disappear if you remove the rubber and glue it back on again. If the air bubble is between the rubber and the sponge then if the ball hits it it will be like a sweat ball, the ball will just fall off your bat on contact, if you continue to use the rubber the bubble will grow so if this is the case unfortunately you will need a new sheet of rubber.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Especially, considering that you can get an online loan :) pls loans are super easy to take and payback in short-term period of time.
ROFL AHHA good good

If you got a bubble under the sponge it's likely you'll have to get a new rubber because rubbers tend to shrink as you take them off the blade. Depends on the rubber though. Be careful with softer rubbers, glue them without stretching them and you should be fine. Don't put the rubber on the blade just like that. Roll it out carefully and gently onto the blade. You'll never get rid of the bubble because the bubble means that the rubber just isn't glued to the blade where the bubble was.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Get on board Lightzy, let's go fix that rubber!

October_Back_to_the_Future_grande.jpg