PDA

View Full Version : Table Tennis Basics - Like a Boss - by Brett Clarke

ttEDGE - William
02-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Guys, if you are struggling to understand technique in a simple way, this short video will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tDSi5YqxhM

Der_Echte
02-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Saw it when it hit youtube, excellent concept to hit home the point of HOW to control NOT using too much upper arm (which makes people hit out of zone and lose power/control)

Brett Clarke
02-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Saw it when it hit youtube, excellent concept to hit home the point of HOW to control NOT using too much upper arm (which makes people hit out of zone and lose power/control)

All good points Der_Echte! Also, if you use too much upper arm, your recovery is slower. I never really explained this in the video, but will be talking about it in future work.

Cheers,
Brett

Brett Clarke
02-15-2015, 07:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q1BmuQEGp0

Here is a follow up video for those struggling to find the right technique on the forehand topspin.

ttEDGE - William
02-15-2015, 09:21 AM
I really love this golf video Brett. Similar concept to your bear video but I feel like everyone should be picking up a golf club now.

Der_Echte
02-15-2015, 01:45 PM
LOVE the zany approaches using unexpected common material things to show how and how not to do shot. Right up my alley in humor and attitude.

dannyreventon
02-15-2015, 02:20 PM
All good points Der_Echte! Also, if you use too much upper arm, your recovery is slower. I never really explained this in the video, but will be talking about it in future work.

Cheers,
Brett

Brett finally cracked the secret of the Chinese Forehand Loop! ;))

Brett Clarke
02-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Brett finally cracked the secret of the Chinese Forehand Loop! ;))

Yes, that's why all the golf clubs are always sold out in China.

Liten
02-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Great clips!! Im grabbi'n my floorball-stick right away! The wife is looking mighty suspicius! Thanks! :D

Brett Clarke
02-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Great clips!! Im grabbi'n my floorball-stick right away! The wife is looking mighty suspicius! Thanks! :D

Great Liten, any stick is good. The heavier and longer the stick, the less forgiving it will be.

Cheers,
Brett

Suga D
03-26-2019, 06:59 AM
i think that this video is useful for people who are engaged in playing tennis

Ouch. Seriously? Tennis?? Gtfoh!

UpSideDownCarl
03-26-2019, 08:16 AM
Ouch. Seriously? Tennis?? Gtfoh!

And Suga D gets the award for being the first to see the spambot for what it is. :)

Suga D
03-26-2019, 06:26 PM
And Suga D gets the award for being the first to see the spambot for what it is. :)

Hahaha.
Thanks mate.

Dayum...deez bots!
[Emoji2]
This got so annoying so I had to change it from
Deez Nuts to deez Bots.