Ma Long's Serve

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Really want to know what spin is on Ma Long's serve.

And any video how to do it properly? thanks :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Ma long doesnt have really "good" serves for that high level. I think chen Qi, ma lin and zhang jike probably have the best serves.
I think ma long's serves are with no spin or just a little side backspin but just about enough to make you hit the net if you dont read the serve well.
You should check the match ma long vs wang hao. Ma long did a serve and wang hao just pushed the serve over the table and not just by a little but alot. Maybe you can copy that serve.

But if you watch the ones I mentioned above, they got so much spin on their serves.

And of course xu xin has a decent serve aswell, but he hides it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Ma Long has more spin in his nospin serve than you in your spin serves ....
And if you read the interview you would know that many players say that Ma Lin has the best serve
In addition I think that the women players have more spin in their serves because women have a better motorik skill and sensetivity

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Ma Lin's serve is the best in the world now, I think. It is because of the way he holds his racket. However, I also think Zhang Jike's serve is at the same level with Ma Lin's, especially his backspin one!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Ma Long has more spin in his nospin serve than you in your spin serves ....
And if you read the interview you would know that many players say that Ma Lin has the best serve
In addition I think that the women players have more spin in their serves because women have a better motorik skill and sensetivity

Im not sure who you talking to and if it was to me then it looks like you trying to put me in my place?
Whats the point of having more spin in his NO spin serves than me? Thats the whole point of a no spin serve?
And I just said that ma lin, zhang jike and chen qi has the best serves so dont know why you are saying that "if I read the interview I would know that ma lin has the best serve"

Again this is when you were talking to me which it really looks like and if you were not talking to me then ignore this...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Just asking what spin is on ma long and how to do it properly :)

anyway thanks :D

says does somebody knoms whats the melody at 2:38 ...
says does somebody knoms whats the melody at 2:38 ...
Feb 2011
I try for a year already imitate ma long's lapel but I get the movement not as ma long way. he throws the ball much higher than me and the poor much longer, and moves the elnbogen rotates much faster than me. It's damn hard to imitate these premium of Ma Long, who creates it, before whom I have respect and should report in which he once commented to me this comment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Ma long doesnt have really "good" serves for that high level. I think chen Qi, ma lin and zhang jike probably have the best serves.
I think ma long's serves are with no spin or just a little side backspin but just about enough to make you hit the net if you dont read the serve well.
You should check the match ma long vs wang hao. Ma long did a serve and wang hao just pushed the serve over the table and not just by a little but alot. Maybe you can copy that serve.

But if you watch the ones I mentioned above, they got so much spin on their serves.

And of course xu xin has a decent serve aswell, but he hides it.

how about this video, which one of ma long's pendulum sidespin serve with backspin?