Pairs up well with chinese rubber
Off to Off+
All wood if possible
Direct Feel
Med hard - Hard feel
headsize around 158x152
If its possible to avoid balsa wood that would be great

*Im gonna pair this baby up with DHS hurricane 3 prov and BTF Tenergy 80Fx

Does anyone know any information/review about the Darker: Alba and Serio?
because i am quite interested in this blade

and if anyone got any suggestions/recommendation, feel free to comment it down below

Best Regards,

Amekun

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You sound like you want to become a J-Pen player using the fastest thick one-ply Hinoke J-Pen blades.

A lot of companies have made their new products for the Poly Ball.

I just used one in a tourney a few weeks ago, the Nexy Kanaph. Very crisp OFF to low end of OFF+ on power shots, but can still spin the ball heavy on openers. I did this with 1 yr old sheet of Aurus on FH and a new $8 sheet of XP 2008 on BH. I think it is the bat in my Sig, but I change that as I test new stuff. This could be my new battle axe.

Nexy (and everyone else) has some more stuff in the pipeline for Poly ball Generation. You wont have to even wait... the marketing for everyone's company will grab a hold of you and shake you.

This user has no status.
Wow thats awesome Nexy kanaph, im not familiar with the brand nexy
ill do some research on this blade.

Got any info on 1ply blades im not familiar with those kinds of blades.
actually i never thought they existed (sorry)
im clueless @.@
You sound like you want to become a J-Pen player using the fastest thick one-ply Hinoke J-Pen blades.

A lot of companies have made their new products for the Poly Ball.

I just used one in a tourney a few weeks ago, the Nexy Kanaph. Very crisp OFF to low end of OFF+ on power shots, but can still spin the ball heavy on openers. I did this with 1 yr old sheet of Aurus on FH and a new $8 sheet of XP 2008 on BH. I think it is the bat in my Sig, but I change that as I test new stuff. This could be my new battle axe.

Nexy (and everyone else) has some more stuff in the pipeline for Poly ball Generation. You wont have to even wait... the marketing for everyone's company will grab a hold of you and shake you.