This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Hi guys

Last week I ordered a new Blade and rubbers from saletabletennis.com

Viscaria
DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Prov (Blue Sponge)
Tenergy 80

And it just arrived today, it's really fast, the package was really nice and small not so bulky and it even came with a pair of rubber sheet protection really nice.

Overall I will definitly order something again and i can 100% recommend you this site/ shop.

One Question though:

How should I glue the Hurricane? Because I read it is already pre-glued, should I remove the glue first and apply a normal Layer of wbg? Or should I use the pre-glue?

Thx for your replies

I'll attach some Pictures

Attachments

• Foto 12.02.15 09 04 04.jpg
    Foto 12.02.15 09 04 04.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 353
  • Foto 12.02.15 09 03 52.jpg
    Foto 12.02.15 09 03 52.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 326
  • Foto 12.02.15 09 03 46.jpg
    Foto 12.02.15 09 03 46.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 332
  • Foto 12.02.15 09 03 38.jpg
    Foto 12.02.15 09 03 38.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 334
  • Foto 12.02.15 09 03 35.jpg
    Foto 12.02.15 09 03 35.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Apply 4-6 layers of booster (seamon or dianchi). Wait for it to uncurl, then put 2 layers of wbg on rubber and blade. The voila! :)
I want to try it without boostering first ;) but thx I will keep it in mind^^

i used to play the commercial version and now i wanted to see the difference, it has a lot more gears and the spin is amazing ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
real or fake hurricane 3 neo provincial ?
I can't say much about it, because I can't compare it. But for me it looks really genuine and if feels much better than the normal hurricane 3 Neo.

How does your Setup play? I'm interested because I've also have an Infinity and the Viscaria is just too fast for me.

Hope I could help.

This user has no status.
And i really want to know what is so special about FZD? he is third in ranking and in all tournaments that he is in he didn't get the title, beaten by Ma Long or Xu Xin or whoever in final or SF, so what is it about Fan Zhendong that many keep talking or mentioning about him? what was his last or recent title?

This user has no status.
I just like his playing style ;)

I agree, he is a fighter, not giving up, but that didn't make me to vote or choose or be a fan of him, actually the 2 players that i keep watching a lot even their style are not what many would like or enjoy are: Jun Mizutani and Joo Se Hyuk.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
I agree, he is a fighter, not giving up, but that didn't make me to vote or choose or be a fan of him, actually the 2 players that i keep watching a lot even their style are not what many would like or enjoy are: Jun Mizutani and Joo Se Hyuk.
I also like them especially Jun Mizuntani, since he changed to a more aggressive style. He used to be looping a lot from far the table, but now he sticks much more near to the table.
What I like about Fan Zhendong is, that he has a controlled style and he stays really near to the table. A lot of people think that he is very aggressive but I don't think so unlike Ma Long. But that's my opinion.

This user has no status.
I also like them especially Jun Mizuntani, since he changed to a more aggressive style. He used to be looping a lot from far the table, but now he sticks much more near to the table.
What I like about Fan Zhendong is, that he has a controlled style and he stays really near to the table. A lot of people think that he is very aggressive but I don't think so unlike Ma Long. But that's my opinion.

Jun Mizutani sure changed his aggressive style, i agree before he was trying to copy Chinese style by playing far from table, but now his playing style became more interesting recently, and i hope he can achieve something at least since long time, but i really prefer to watch JSH more because of his defensive style and then when he got the chance he immediately change to offensive, i don't like to watch just long rally far from table complete offensive play, it becomes more boring when i keep watching, believe me, when i watch Ma Long and Xu Xin facing each other i try to watch women games or something else, but if JSH or JM are playing i keep watching.

About Fan Zhendong, it is like he play all his strength in the beginning of any tournament or event, but when he reach finals stages he stopped to be creative, let's say he doesn't play smart, or he gives up when he facing his companion top of him, it is like if he faces Ma Long or Xu Xin 10 times each, he may win 2-3 times only against them, so either he should work hard or try to have a style that can make him win over top two of his country players.