Korbel OFF, Tenergy 05, New Racket for Sale

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hey Guys,

I would like to sell my new racket. Has been used for just two sessions. I have original receipt with me with purchase date and purchase price. The racket was bought on 9th February. The following are the specs:

1) Korbel OFF Fl Blade (Price 38.99 pounds)
2) Tenergy 05 Rubber (2.1 Thickness) on both sides (Price 49.99 pounds * 2) = 99.98 pounds
3) Total Purchase Price = 139 pounds
4) Selling price = 109 pounds
3) Purchase Date 9 February (Original Receipt Available). I have only played twice with this racket so it is as good as new.

The reason I wish to sell this racket is the blade is not suited for my style and I would like to consider other options. I am offering a straight up discount of 30 pounds for this brand new racket so asking price is 109 pounds. Ideally buyer should be in UK as I am living in UK. PM me if you wish to buy so we can discuss delivery and payment methods. Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
If available

Hi do you know what is the weight of the blade?

QUOTE=rain85;105710]Hey Guys,

I would like to sell my new racket. Has been used for just two sessions. I have original receipt with me with purchase date and purchase price. The racket was bought on 9th February. The following are the specs:

1) Korbel OFF Fl Blade (Price 38.99 pounds)
2) Tenergy 05 Rubber (2.1 Thickness) on both sides (Price 49.99 pounds * 2) = 99.98 pounds
3) Total Purchase Price = 139 pounds
4) Selling price = 109 pounds
3) Purchase Date 9 February (Original Receipt Available). I have only played twice with this racket so it is as good as new.

The reason I wish to sell this racket is the blade is not suited for my style and I would like to consider other options. I am offering a straight up discount of 30 pounds for this brand new racket so asking price is 109 pounds. Ideally buyer should be in UK as I am living in UK. PM me if you wish to buy so we can discuss delivery and payment methods. Thank you.[/QUOTE]