Removing glue

This user has no status.
Hey guys, i am from india and i had pasted omni(tyre puncture solution) on my Yasaka mark 5 rubber as speed glue to seal it. I want to repaste it but the glue won't come off. If i rub it then little parts of the sponge comes out, so i cannot put glue over that. What shud i do to take it out? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey swayamsd

Welcome to your first post on TTD :)

Is the glue dry?

I used a table tennis ball once to rub of all the glue on my rubber. However this was removing free chack type of glue. How many layers of speed glue did you apply? I remember when I used to use speed glue it was very hard to peel the glue of with a minimal number of layers applied.

Speed glue is also banned now you know that right? :)

By the sounds of things if your using speed glue just apply another layer on top of the pre existing layer of glue. It should be fine.

This user has no status.
Thank you very much Dan for your reply. I applied only one layer. Yes the glue is fully dried. While appliying it is liquid and it dries very fast. I know it is banned but it is practice bat. I have another donic waldner senso ultra carbon blade with butterfly tenergy 05fx rubber on it.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Last edited: