Fast blade

This user has no status.
Donic themselves are rating the Ovtcharov CarboSpeed as their fastest blade, but the blades they are rating as being a little bit slower could feel faster because of being heavier.

Here you have the official Donic ratings from their site.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hey cornel, is Yasaka Mark V faster than Bluefire m1 turbo

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

swayamsd, sorry, but I can't compare them because I've never played any of them. I've made the suggestion on the Bluefire because i own an Acuda S1 Turbo, which is rated by Donic to be slower than the M1 Turbo. Although they both have the 10++ speed rating, the Bluefire Series is supposed to be heavier than Acuda, which will make it feel faster. From what i've seen on the net, the Mark V is a "beginners" rubber which is not too fast.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sway, Nexy Korea is designing a fast blade as a result of a challenge by forum members to design the world's fastest blade.

I do not believe the top end of it will be the fastest in the world, but I think it will become the fastest blade of any out there capable of playing a topspin game on any shot.

Until then, out of the Nexy line-up, the Qabod and the Oscar are the OFF+ offerings. The description of the Oscar (just the title) reads "ALC blade with a Knockout Punch"